xxii

cynthia's pov

jahseh and i consumed way too many of those brownies that night. i don't know what type of shit he put in them, but they were good.

"cynthiaaaaaa," jahseh whined from the kitchen. i peeked my head across the arm of the couch.

"yeah?"

"i can't get this water bottle opennn," he whined again. i huffed and walked over to him. i grabbed the water bottle and opened it up for him.

"what the fuck?" he mumbled. i laughed at his frustration. he seemed to lose his ability to function whenever he was high.

"maybe if you weren't such a skinny ass boy you'd be able to open it," i joked with him

"girl what you talking bout i got muscles. you just a hater,"he said, flexing. he walked over to the sofa and plopped down, crossing his arms and pouting like a five year old.

"chill out, you know i'm just playing," i laughed from the kitchen. i leaned against the counter and watched him as he sat on the sofa.

"i think i need a proper apology," he said. he looked in my direction and puckered his lips out slightly, prompting me to kiss him as a sort of apology.

"you're so needy, jahseh," i said before walking his over to him. i placed a light kiss on his lips and felt him smile.

"that was a nice start, but i don't know if it was enough," he said, smirking at me. i sighed and walked in front of him. i placed my knees at either side of him so i was sitting on his lap in a straddle. i grabbed his face with my hand and forced myself into control as i kissed him. i bit his lip a little bit, just enough to tease him, before letting to of his face.

"now that's more like it. fuck" he said, out of breath. there was something rewarding about seeing the effect i had on him.

"that's all you're getting from me," i shrugged, trying to get off of him. i knew i was playing hard to get but i enjoyed playing around with him. he grabbed my wrists in order to keep me on his lap.

"stayyyy," he whined. "you're warm."

"fine," i said, acting annoyed but breaking my facade by giggling a tiny bit i wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my chin on his shoulder. i felt him wrap his arms around my waist and hum lightly.

"you're adorable," he mumbled. i giggled at him and began placing kisses on his neck.

"i thought you said i wasn't getting anymore, huh?" he questioned.

"i changed my mind," i said quickly, continuing to kiss along his neck and jaw.

"no one can resist me," he laughed

"you're so conceited," i replied, pulling away from his neck.

"yeah but you love it," he smirked at me. i knew he was trying to push my buttons.

"love is a strong word," i shrugged.

"well, i love when you wit your fine ass on my lap," he said as he looked at me, his eyes practically piercing through my soul.

"oh, like this," i smirked at him, wiggling around a tiny bit on his lap. i saw his haw tense up.

"i thought you said you wanted us to take this slow, cynthia," he stated. he had a point; i did want us to take it slow. but i was high off my ass and i couldn't think properly. i hoped maybe he could control his urges better than me.

"we're both high, baby. i can't take advantage of you like that," he said kindly. despite being high, he was able to control himself and stop it before it got any further.

"trust me, there's nothing more that i want than to hear you koan my name over and over again, but i cant do that to you. not when we are both like this," he laughed lowly.

"okay," i said quietly, placing my head in the crook of his neck. he began rubbing my back, making me suddenly fee exhausted. i yawned a tiny bit before closing my eyes. before i knew it, i was asleep on him.

———————————————

jahseh's pov

i felt cynthia's breathing slow as she sat on my lap, her body straddled on mine. i was still feeling my high; time seemed to go by slower than usual. my head felt cloudy. i still rubbed her back, despite her falling asleep. it took all i had in me to stop her earlier. i knew she would regret it in the morning and i didn't want to be the one responsible for that regret. we had already been through that; i didn't need that again. especially seeing that i turned to substances the minute she showed any sort of
resentment towards me.

i couldn't imagine what i would do if she left me at this point. i had become so accustomed to her company and her failed attempts at acting frustrated with me that i knew i would be lost without her. it's cliche but it's almost like she completed me. i was so grateful.

i felt my eyelids become heavier as cynthia lay there in my lap. i could feel her breath against my neck. in any other situation, i would be trying to get into the girl's pants. but this tike around, i found it more endearing and sweet than sexy. the gang would laugh at me if they knew i had turned down sleeping with her in order to cuddle on the sofa. i didn't care.

i closed my eyes and listened to cynthia breath. her slow inhales helped ease me and guide me into my own sleep. slowly, but surely, i fell asleep; my arms wrapped around the girl who had tamed me.