xxvii

cynthia's pov

i attempted moving through the living room, pushing people, but found my attempts unsuccessful. loud music blared in my ears as people danced around me, red cups of booze in their hands.

don't get me wrong, i was having a good time. i hadn't been able to proper party in apartments and just socialize, especially with the constricting amounts of free time that college provided. the only frustrating part was not being able to find jahseh anywhere and it didn't help that they practically invited the whole city of ft.lauderdale. "go big or go home" they said. they definitely went big.

i pushed myself through the mass group of people, trying to find a familiar face. unable to successfully do that, i walked over to the island and refilled my cup with some of the drinks coolie had bought earlier.

i knew i provably shouldn't have been drinking but i really didn't have anything better to do other than stare at the random faces shuffling randomly through the room.

deciding i needed some space, i headed upstairs and stood in the hallway, leaning against the wall as i sipped on my drink. there were only a few people up here; luckily jahseh had locked our door so we wouldn't have to worry about random people having sex on our bed. i cringed at the thought of that.

a group of girls dressed in barely anything walked past me, giving me a dirty look. by now i had gotten used to the reactions of people had towards me. most girls who knew of jahseh got very "defensive" of him, hence the dirty looks and rude comments plastered through my instagram page. some of the comments hurt, especially since they were coming from random people i had never even met in my life, but i had grown used to them. i knew it was simply because i was with jahseh.

i decided that i needed to let go and have some fun, i headed to the balcony where they were betting on uno. i leaned against the wall as i sipped on my drink, observing the game.

"hey, you wanna join us?" the stranger called out. "i go by santana, that's oscar, gio, and adam'" he says pointing to different people around the table.

———————————————-

"uno out!" "PERIODT BITCH," i yelled and laughed at the same time, i don't know how much i have drunk, but what i know for sure is that i'm drunk as fuck, and i've won thousands of dollars in this game of uno.

everyone sighed around me as i laughed and said "i'm just that bitch like you cant kill me."

"ayo you gotta be cheating or something because ain't no way," oscar, the guy to my left, said to me.

"sorry like she said she just that bitch. shorty made talented," santana said, while laughing.

"bruh what? i just lost 8k," oscar shouted, while mean mugging me.

"that little bitch need to watch out..."he grabbed my shirt and pulled me close.

"who you calling a bitch, bitch made ahh youmg nigga?" a familar voice called out of no where.

next thing that i know jahseh and oscar are on the ground fighting. my head was pounding i had drunk so much, i knew i wouldn't remember a thing from tonight.

jahseh got up and walked over towards me. "babyyyy youre here," i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"what the fuck are you doing cynthia?" jahseh slurred. he was just as drunk as i was

"playing uno, duhh," i said and winked at santana.

"okay we're dealing, who's in?" he asked and looked at me. "i am," i said, and raised my hand.

"wait do you know how much money you're putting in right now?" jahseh asked me, and i nodded.

"i'm in," oscar got up and sat next to me.

I put my stack of 8k in the middle of table. jahseh worried that we were too drunk to play asked me to "take it back" but i ignored him.

"uno out again," i looked up at jahseh and smirked.

"let's go to mcdonalds babe, i'm hungry," he said and we went out to the car.

(in no way do i condone drunk driving, however for the sake of the story pretend like they're sober enough to drive thx)

————————————————

jahseh's pov

she took all the money she won and started throwing it everywhere around the car. i had to stop because i couldn't see a thing.

"cynthia put the fucking money down, i cant see plus we're almost there," i said and she laughed, but eventually calmed down.

"why is someone...jealous?"she asked and kissed my neck slowly.

"no, why would i be jealous?" i said as i felt her smile on my skin.

"you know why, jahseh." she said while leaving hickies on my skin. it felt so good, she knows it turns me on fast. she's teasing me, but i couldn't do anything about so i threw my head back in pleasure.

"fuck cynthia," i grabbed the wheel and started to drive.

she got back in her seat, when i felt her hand on my dick. "don't do it" i said as she smirked and unzipped my pants.

she slid her hand in my pants and grabbed my dick.

"fuck cynthia, don't do this to me." i said and she chuckled watching me struggle.

she started to pump it up and down as i moaned. she took off her seatbelt, and put her head down to my dick. she put it in her mouth, and started to suck.

"you're gonna regret this shit later babygirl," i said and kept my eyes on the road.

"shit i'm finna-" i started, about to cum but she took my dick out of her mouth and sat back down in her seat.

"why did you stop?"i asked and she smiled.

"didn't you say that i should?"she smirked

(a/n ~ i will be updating mon, wed,  fri, and sometimes saturday <3)