xxvi

cynthia's pov

i woke up to jahseh tracing his finger down the side of my face. i opened my eyes slowly to find him over my body, staring into my eyes.

"finally, youre awake," he said lowly.

"um...yeah..." i said, suddenly feeling nervous.

"no need to be nervous, baby. it's just me," he said, laughing a tiny bit. i felt so small underneath him.

"why are you on top of me?" i asked him, cracking a slight smile.

"well...if i remember correctly, you had quite the attitude last night..." he said, trailing off slightly as he traced his finger along my jaw. i felt chills go down my arms as he did that. he noticed his effect on me and smirked. his hand slowly trailed down my side and to my underwear. i felt him toy around with the lace as i bit my lip.

"i want payback," he said seductively in my ear. he continued to feel around with the lace as he placed kisses on my jaw.

"jahseh...how is this payback?" i asked him, anxious for what be was planning on doing.

"shhhh princess," he said, kissing along my neck. his hand slipped into my underwear, feeling around until he found where we wanted. i inhaled quickly and clamped a hand over my mouth as i felt him touch me any other previous worry completely vanished with his touch. i even forgot that this was supposed to be his "payback".

"don't hide your face, baby. i want to see you. i want to see how i can make you feel," he said sternly, quickening his pace. i felt myself moan slightly, lifting my hips up to meet his touch.

"someone's excited," he laughed, smirking at me. his hair draped over his face as he worked at me, occasionally brushing against my face.

"jahseh..." i whined, feeling my legs begin to shake.

"yes, baby?" he asked me. he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"don't stop," i moaned again as he continued his pace. just before i could release the pressure building up, he pulled out his fingers and got off of the bed. my eyes widened in shock.

"wait...what?" i asked him confused.

"payback, baby," he smirked.

"are you being serious right now?" i said frustrated.

"one hundred percent. now come on. as much as i would like to eat you out in here, i could really go for some actual breakfast," he said before leaving the room, shutting the door lightly behind him. i sighed in frustration before getting up and changing.

he was unbelievable.

—————————————————

i saw the boys sitting down at the island, laughing as stokeley told them a story. i walked in and sat across from jahseh, giving him a dirty look.

"oooooh something happened,"stokeley said, looking between me and jahseh. jahseh smiled at me and i simply leaned back in my chair, crossing my arms. i watched as jahseh moved from his seat and came over to me, sitting in the spare seat next to me. he leaned into my ear.

"sorry, love, but payback is payback," he whispered. i saw coolie smirk at me and felt my face go red. he pointed at both of us and took a sip from his glass.

"i think i know what happened between you two," said coolie, looking between both of us.

"highly doubt it," i said defensively. jahseh giggled slightly next to me and i turmed towards him, lightly slapping his arm.

"yea. jaheh didn't let you cum," he said very matter of fact. stokeley half fell off his chair when coolie said that while i was too consumed in embarrassment. i hid my face in my hands as jahseh broke out into laughter. once stokeley had regained his composure he decided to chime in.

"dick move jah, you should know better," he said, laughing slightly.

"i think cynthia is going to die soon from embarrassment so if you could shut your fucking mouths about this. that'd be great," jahseh said.

"come on," jahseh said, grabbing my hand from my face. i sighed and followed him outside. he sat down on the sidewalk and pulled out a cigarette. he offered me one but i declined. he lit it up and took a ling inhale. he blew the smoke out, looking towards the street.

"the gang wants to have a 'house warming party'" said jahseh, using air quotes when he said "house warming party".

"sounds fun," i said, looking up at the sky. overhead, a plane flew by. i watched it until jahseh spoke again.

"how about tonight?" he asked, looking at me.

"fine with me," i told him.

"ight good, don't make any plans," he said as he stood up. he leaned down and placed a light kiss on my forehead. i followed him back in, trying to avoid stares from the boys.

"we're done, we swear," stokeley laughed from the island. i flipped them off and curled yo next to jahseh on the sofa. we still had a few boxes to unpack; the boys must have done some if them while jahseh and i were "busy". they joined us and sat on the other sofa.

"so about thats house party y'all wanted to have...is tonight cool?" jahseh asked them. they all nodded before coolie spoke up.

"yeah it's cool. a little last minute, but whatever," he said.

"yeah, same," stokeley added.

"cool," jahseh said, leaning back and placing his arm around me. i felt comfortable in his arms. i wished i could have stayed there all day.

sadly, we cant always get what we want.