♥19♥ Boys and Girls

"RAWR~!!!" Michiyo loved being the monster when she's playing with the babies. She liked to pretend she's Godzilla and knock the building blocks down as if it was a real building. "Kamita, I am Godzilla! Rawr~!" She ran to his knee and she chomped him. 

"Ow. Ow. You're hurting me, ouch." It doesn't really hurt but he's monotonously said that to play the part. 

"Now you got no knee!" 

"Hm. That's pretty bad."

"Yah~!" 

Kirin was playing house and she tried to give Taka his dinner bowl, trying to feed him because he's the 'baby' to her game. However, Taka wasn't playing House. He wants to be a monster like Michiyo. He trashed her playset and he started to roar like a monster. Takuma was clueless to Kirin's tearful eyes as he pretend to be a monster too. Kazuma played along too and before everyone knew it, there's four babies pretending to be the monster. 

"But I am the best one because I ate Kamita's knee!" Michiyo exclaimed, unwilling to let the boys outdo her when she's being the monster in the daycare room.

"How did it taste?" Kamitani asked her.

"Hmm...tastes like KFC!" 

Ah. Now that Kamitani think about it, he hadn't had it in ages. Perhaps he should go there after school and get some with Ranfa.

"TAKA-CHAN IS SO MEAN! HE THREW KIRIN'S FOOD!" Kirin was crying against Ryuuichi's knees, "I hate you now!" 

"There, there, Kirin-chan. Taka-kun, you can't play rough with girls." Ryuuichi reasoned with Taka, trying to bring harmony between the two again. 

Taka frowned, "I wasn't being mean! I was playing monster! I like being the monster! Michiyo likes being a monster too!" 

"I know Michiyo-chan does, but that doesn't mean all girls wants to play like that. Kirin-chan wants to play house so I think you shouldn't play rough with girls when they play house." 

Taka started to cry, "I am not a girl! I don't wanna play house! I don't wanna play with Kirin anymore!" 

Ranfa came into the daycare room and she sweatdropped when seeing Taka and Kirin cry. What was her first reaction? Look at her boyfriend, "What did you do now and why did you hit them?" 

"I like how you come in and instantly you make me the culprit." Kamitani said with the usual emotionless tone. 

Ryuuichi and Usaida explained that recently what the babies wanted to play started to differ; the boys always wanted to play a different game from what Kirin wanted to play. It couldn't be helped though because Kirin's a girl and boys and girls have different kinds of games they want to play. 

"Michiyo-chan, do you want to play house?" Ryuuichi was thankful there's another girl in the daycare room-

"Don't wanna~! Michiyo wants to be a monster! I am the cutest, meanest, Godzilla! Rawr~!" 

Kirin cried even more. 

"Kirin-chan..." Ryuuichi didn't think it'd go down this route! 

"Sorry about that, Ryuuichi, Michiyo likes monsters because of my Dad." Ranfa explained, "They're huge fans of Godzilla." 

"A-ah, no problem, Ranfa-san. Not all girls likes to play the same games." 

"Wahhh!!!! Kirin don't like Michiyo-chan anymore! Michiyo-chan isn't a girl!"

"Kirin-chan, you shouldn't say that! You'll hurt Michiyo-chan's feelings!" 

Michiyo smiled because she learnt something new from Oikawa! "Haters gonna hate~!"