♥01♥ Monkey see, monkey do

Coming back from the hot spring, Ranfa really do miss it and she wished the hot spring would come back with her. It's a Monday afternoon and she could see her boyfriend still looked very annoyed about the last day at the hot spring inn; every time Kamitani looked at his little brother or whenever his little brother call for him, Kamitani would react by looking at the little boy like he's utter crap and make a very audible 'Tch' noise. 

"Hayato, don't be like that. He wasn't the only one who barged in on us." Ranfa pat Kamitani's head, trying to comfort him as best she could. To be honest, she was a little annoyed that Taka brought an army of babies to raid the mixed bath. Well, it couldn't be helped that Kamitani and her were well liked by the babies. 

And speaking of well liked by the babies, Takuma seemed to have developed a major liking to Kamitani, he's standing by his leg looking at him with his very happy face. It's nothing new that Takuma would be all smiley like his mother, but to stand far from Kazuma? That's new! 

"Hayato, you have a fan~." Ranfa thought it was adorable for Takuma to copy everything Kamitani was doing.

Kamitani didn't know what to say as he looked at Takuma. He started to scratch his own head only for the baby to copy him; when Kamitani put his hand down, Takuma did the same. And when Kamitani scratched his head again, Takuma copied him. 

"Pfft! Hahaha." Ranfa laughed, "Why is he doing that? It's adorable~." 

But not everyone thought it was cute; Taka, for instance, did not like it and he reacted by pushing Takuma. "Don't copy my brother!" 

Of course, Kamitani reacted to Taka's negative reaction with his own negative reaction with a slap to the head! "Cut it out, idiot!" 

"Bwaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Taka cried against Ryuuichi, who already have a crying Kazuma crying behind him. 

"Huh..." Ranfa could clearly see what was going on; Kazuma was probably lonely Takuma's attention's all on Kamitani. She playfully looked at Kamitani, "Hey, you want me to be jealous of Takuma?" She asked while hugging his arm.

"What? No, you idiot." 

"What? No, you idiot~!" Takuma had Michiyo hugging his arm?! 

"Hee~." Michiyo cutely looked at Kamitani and Ranfa.

"How long is this monkey see money do act going to last...?" Kamitani wondered out loud, "Why is he copying me to start with?" He's unaware of it, but the children saw him throwing the sandal at the monkey so the missing underwears would go back to its rightful owners as a heroic act. "And stop imitating that!" Kamitani slapped Takuma's head but he was still smiling anyway?!

"Bwahahaha! This is like a soap opera~!" Usaida couldn't stop laughing because there seems to be a lot of drama here and there in this daycare room and he couldn't get enough of it. 

"Usaida-san, you're not helping!" Ryuuichi complained, "And please stop hitting the kids, Kamitani, you're scaring Kazu-kun." 

"Huh? I haven't hit him yet." 

"T...Takuma...c-come look at picture book with me..." Kazuma bravely called out to his big brother! 

Takuma looked at Kazuma and then at Kamitani. Takuma smiled cheerfully and he rejected Kazuma's offer to play! "I'm gonna play with Kamita over here~!" 

Kazuma suffered a huge blow! He devastatingly sat down like it's the end of the world! 

"Oof. Hayato, you really don't know how to read the atmosphere, huh?" Ranfa got down and she patted Takuma on the head, "You really like Kamita that much?"