♥Final Chapter♥ Flower of Happiness

"Ahh! Michiyo-chan! Kirin-chan, please don't fight- why are you both fighting anyway?!" Ryuuichi had to pick up Kirin and stop her from fighting Michiyo. Why didn't he remove Michiyo first? Because Michiyo kept using bite.

"Wahhh!!! Michiyo-chan bit me!" 

"Kirin being stupid!" Michiyo would have tried to climb Ryuuichi's leg to reach Kirin but she was pried off Ryuuichi by Kamitani. 

"Kamitani, say something!" 

Kamitani looked at Michiyo, "Michiyo, in a fight, don't bite people. You might catch something from them. Curl your fingers like this, your thumb in front of your fingers like that. Done. You made a fist."

"I am asking you to lecture her, not teach her properly how to fight! What will Ranfa-san say if she finds out about this?" 

"I think Ranfa would be proud." Kamitani answered for Ryuuichi. 

"Don't be ridicu...actually, knowing Ranfa-san, she will be proud. Michiyo-chan can never do no wrong. A-anyway! What were you two fighting for?!" Ryuuichi needed to know why the girls were fighting!

"Kirin said Kamita and Nee-chan won't last long!" 

"Hah?" Ryuuichi looked at Kirin, his eye asking her why she said what she said. 

"Because Hayato-niichama is not like Takuma and Kazuma's papa in the romantic drama!"

"Drama? What does this have to do with the twins?" Ryuuichi was not following. 

"Ryuu-chan, you haven't been watching it? It's the latest romantic drama that's on every 9PM~. A lot of women are watching this. It's an office drama of two office workers dealing with adult life and finding love." 

"That sounds like shit." Kamitani said with bluntness. "It's already bad enough to be stuck in an office, the characters have to see their colleague even after business hours and at home? That sounds like a nightmare." 

"Kamitani..." 

"The main guy played by the twin's father. He's a hardcore romantic, every woman's dream man. All girls enjoy the bare minimum he does in real life, you know~?"

Kamitani looked disgusted as he looked at the list of the 'bare minimum' Mr Perfect do to make the main girl swoon for him.

"He sounds perfect~! Kirin one day want a Mr Perfect like that~!" Kirin was already wishing for a Mr Perfect. 

"He sounds unrealistic. He's extinct among men." 

"Does he sound unrealistic?" Ryuuichi asked. 

Kamitani had not seen a single episode but now that he think about it, didn't what Usaida list out sound like something Ryuuichi will do for a girl if he had a girlfriend? "Actually, there might be one left."

"Eh?"

Kamitani put Michiyo down, "Listen, don't fight over stupid things like that. Your sister and I are alright."

"But Hayato-niichama, you don't do anything Takuma and Kazuma papa do! You're going to end up breaking up at this rate!" In Kirin's point of view, she was trying to remind Kamitani to be just like the main character in the drama in order to have a happy love life.

"Oh. Okay." Kamitani didn't take it to heart because he knew Ranfa chose him out of her love for him as he was not because he's Mr Perfect. Besides, he's not dumb enough to be roped into children's argument.

"Kamita, a girl is ringing you." Because Kamitani left his phone on the desk where the babies do their coloring, Michiyo ended up grabbing his phone. She couldn't do much with it because she could not bypass face ID but she saw someone ringing Kamitani.