♥12♥ Let's make an appointment and see the dentist!

"You've been crying again, huh?" Ranfa said the very moment Taka came into the daycare room with his older brother. It's nothing new to her but she will let Taka come and cry to her. 

He started to tell her a load of gibberish because his tears and snots were in the way. 

"Hm, okay, okay, I get it." 

"No, you don't get it. You're just saying that to make him calm down." Usaida said. watching Ranfa clean Taka's face up. "Taka, what got you crying now? Did Hayato finally hit you with full force?" 

"I don't wanna go to the dentist!" 

"Ah." Usaida knew what happened now. He whispered to Ranfa today's snack will from pudding to apple sticks. 

"Huh?" Taka-kun have cavities?" Ryuuichi asked.

"I love going to dentist!" Michiyo happily said to Usaida. 

"Do you now? Do your dentist give you candy for being a good girl?" 

"No, Michiyo always hear the drill and people screaming. It's funny!" 

Usaida looked at Ranfa and he pointed at Michiyo, "Is it just me or your little sister is quite the sadistic little thing?" 

"Not really. I enjoy it too." 

"You two are really sisters..." Ryuuichi said while patting Michiyo's head. 

"This is bullying!" Taka started to cry and scream again, "Nii-chan don't brush his teeth either! I don't have cavities!" 

"Huh? The heck are you on about? I brush my teeth every morning before you wake up and at night after you go to sleep. By the way, I never had a tooth decay." When he said the last bit, he's completely unaware his little brother was shaking with with betrayal right now. 

"You have to brush your teeth thoroughly every morning and night. I use an electric toothbrush, Michiyo is still really young so she is using a children's brush." 

"I won't go!" Taka stomped his feet, refusing to go to the dentist, "I wanna stay here and play!" 

"Your cavity will get worst. When that happens, your teeth will be shaved off with some drilling and you might have your teeth taken out with huge pliers." Usaida was not wrong but he added oil to the small flame and he now set off Taka crying aloud. 

"Usaida-san!" Ryuuichi then looked to the side to see his little brother shaking in fear of the word drill and taking teeth out with pliers...the imagination must have made him froze in fear! 

"Nee-chan, I want a snack. Today's snack is pudding~!" 

"Sorry. Today's snack is apple sticks." 

"Aww...I want that then." 

Ranfa smiled but then the smile dropped because the Mamizuka twins overheard the pudding they have been waiting for suddenly became something else. 

"Ah..."

And then in came a wave of crying babies. One was crying about the dentist, the others were crying about the change of the snacks menu... 

...

Later that day, Kamitani's mother came to get her son. However, the babies were in her way and her son was obviously hiding under the sheets- she could see his crying face! 

"Taka-chan isn't here!" Kirin defended Taka along with the other babies. 

"He is over there!" Takuma pointed at the opposite direction, "See! There!"