♥30♥ Tanned

"I'm telling you, she's cheating on my Hayato-senpai!" Inui's little sister, Mika, was at it again on her pursuit for Kamitani's heart. 

"Hah?" Inui was reading shoujo manga. He hope by reading more of it, he will come to understand the mind of a girl and then using that knowledge to get himself a cute girlfriend. "Mika, I know you like that Kamitani guy but you can't go around accusing of Ranfa cheating. She will kill you if she hear that from you." 

"I mean it! She is cheating on him! Look!" Mika did not accuse without evidence this time. She presented a picture of Ranfa drinking coffee with a boy. The boy was tanned and he was in their school's baseball uniform. The point of view was taken of the boy's back of the head but Inui could tell that's not Kamitani because the skin tone of whoever Ranfa was with was tanned. 

"Holy- you're not lying for once!"

"What do you mean not lying for once?! I am very serious!" 

Inui held onto his sister's phone. No matter which angle he tried to look at it, Ranfa was drinking iced coffee with another boy! He wanted to defend Ranfa but he couldn't! 

"I'm going to expose her! I'll make use of social media and destroy her to the point she has to make a public apology and then choose to leave Hayato-senpai!" 

"Wait, if you do that- she's going to be angry! She really will kill you!" Obviously he will protect Mika- but he knew for a fact Ranfa will kill him to get to his sister and he really didn't want to end up in the crossfire! "Let me handle this!" If he could handle this before Mika do anything stupid, that's a win-win situation for all. 

"Let you handle this? This is about Hayato-senpai's happiness here! If I don't do something myself, it will be meaningless!" 

"Yeah but if I let you do this alone, you will die and it will still be meaningless!" 

Mika calmed down and she thought her brother had a point. "Fine, but you need to make sure I am alive through this!" 

...

Still, how do you confront a friend for cheating?! Inui promised to help Mika but at the same time he wondered how he could do this without making Ranfa angry. He saw how scary Ranfa could be when she's angry and he didn't want to be in the fray of her violence.

'Even though it's summer vacation, club activities are still on so Ranfa will be here at the babysitter's club.'

Inui did not find Ranfa but he did find Michyo. "Eh? Michiyo-chan, what are you doing on your own out here?" 

"Nee-chan is killing someone." 

"Killing someone?! Already?!" He gasped! Mika left home so early today! Did she not trust him and went to confront Ranfa on her own?! Inui thanked Michiyo for telling him where Ranfa was and he ran to the babysitter's club. 

"Ranfa, stop-!" 

But Ranfa was not killing anyone's little sister. She was watching the repairman fix the aircon of the babysitter's club. 

"Listen, you are NOT moving from this spot until I feel a cold breeze." 

"Yes, miss." 

Ranfa noticed Inui. "Ah. Senpai! What's up?" 

"Ranfa, what's going on here?" He scanned the room. Good, his little sister was not here. Seemed like the kids and Ryuuichi were out.

"Making sure the repairman is fixing the aircon." 

"Yep. Everything is peachy!" The repairman said, trying to avoid eye contact with Ranfa. His eyes were begging Inui to get help. 

'The poor guy is begging for help!' Inui felt bad for the guy but at the same time he was scared of Ranfa turning on him so he pretend the other did not exist. "U-um...Michiyo is outside playing. Should I have brought her back in?"