♥00♥ Just a normal day at the hot spring

"WAHHHH~!!!!!!!" Taka was crying his eyes out earlier in the minibus, Michiyo ate the last meat bun. "Michi ate my meat bun!" 

"Hm! Michi ate it~!" Michiyo was happy to have eaten it too. It was a shame there was only one left because she would have wanted to eat another one. "Michi wants to eat another one too~!" 

"Are you a pig?" Kamitani asked the blue haired girl. 

"Give it back! Wahhhh!!!!" 

"Uwah...sorry about that, Taka." Sakura Ranfa came out of the minibus. She was the one who bought a bag full of meat buns and when her sister asked for the last one, she gave it to Michiyo like she always did. "Michiyo is such a foodie. Sorry." 

"No, you're the one who bought them. Your sister has every rights to eat as much of it as she wants. Oi, quiet already. You keep this up and I'll lock you in the minibus with Usaida." 

"Huh?! But I want to enjoy the hot spring too!" 

The mother of each child came along to a hot spring resort that's owned by the Chairwoman's friend. It was Usaida's idea to turn it into a full on day out. They will spend the weekend enjoying the hot spring resort. 

Only Michiyo's and Ranfa's guardians were not here. Apparently they decided to travel Europe for their honeymoon. They use social media to stay in touch and Oikawa and Iwaizumi keep sending back home a souvenir from each country they have went to. 

"Kirin will be with Ino-Oneechama and Yuki-Oneechama~!" Inomata and Yuki came along too. Ryuuichi was the one who invited them because Kirin wanted them to come along. 

"Wait, why did you not include Ranfa?" Usaida asked Kirin. 

"Huh? Because Ranfa-Oneechama said she will bath with Hayato-Niichama."

"What?!" Ryuuichi and Usaida whipped their heads to the official couple!  

"I wonder if they have a mixed bath?" Ranfa said while reading the brochure. 

"Idiot, don't say that in front of the others." Kamitani lightly knocked her head. 

"Ow. Fine. We'll bath together on the final day." 

"I'll hold you on your words." 

"You two are clearly in another world..." Usaida said with an exasperated sigh. 

"Wait, Ranfa-san, are you seriously going to the mixed bath with Kamitani-kun?" Inomata asked her. 

"Well, yeah. Why not?" 

"I don't think that is setting a good example to the children. Men and women have different baths for a reason and I don't think what you're suggesting in front of the children is appropriate." 

"Huh?" But you must have bathed with your dad when you were little." 

"That's different! I was a child! You're a teenager about to take a bath with another teenager!" 

"Hayato saw me close to naked before anyway." 

"What?! W-when did you two-?!" 

"At the beach. Inomata, you were there too, remember?" 

"That's different!" 

Ranfa was confused as to what Inomata's complaining about. "We'll do that on the final day. Besides, I don't hear Miss Kamitani complaining. And as far as I am concerned, you're not Hayato's mom or sister." 

"But...!" 

"The kids won't think anything of it. We're just bathing, nothing more or nothing less."