♥07♥ I'll protect you!

"It really has gotten cold. I better have Michiyo in her winter wear when we go out." Ranfa was out at the balcony taking in the clothes that were left to dry before the snow comes. It has gotten a lot colder ever since the end of the training camp. "Man, I am busy even when I am not being their temporary manager." She came back into the house and was about to close the balcony's door but Michiyo came to her holding a small bowl; Ranfa almost forgot! It's snack time for Michiyo and she's got just the thing for her! "Michiyo, do you like jelly?" 

"I do!" 

"Then how how about a raindrop cake?" 

Michiyo was confused; she knew what a raindrop was...but to have it in the form of a cake? How does that work? In her mind, she's picturing a very soggy cake and she's not sure about it. She gave Ranfa a very confused look and she made a 'Ugh' noise. 

"Hahaha! Your reaction is funny. You won't be eating from that bowl. I'll prepare the raindrop cake for you. I made it while you were napping and it should be okay to eat." 

"Ah...okay." 

"You'll love it, trust me." 

And so Ranfa prepared the raindrop cake for Michiyo. Michiyo went to sit on her cushion and she waited for Ranfa. When Ranfa put the plate of raindrop cake in front of her, the first thing she did was wobble the plate. 

"Nee-chan! It's shaking like your boobies!" 

"Does it now? Oh, I also made you a smartphone cookie." Michiyo once saw a man on a video eating a cookie that looked like a smartphone and she thought the real thing must take like one. That's why Ranfa made her a smartphone shaped cookie.

"Yeah~! Now I don't need to put Nee-chan's phone in my mouth!" 

Ranfa laughed at her words and she continued to do her chores. It's boring doing chores without music so she decided to hoover her room and clean it up while Michiyo's behaving herself. 

"Yes~!" 

"Good girl." 

And so Ranfa left the living room. Michiyo realized Ranfa left her phone on the floor next to her but she decided to eat first and tell Ranfa about it later. She poked the raindrop cake and she ate it. 

"Hmm~! Yummy~!" 

Ah, Ranfa turned the hoover on. 

Michiyo's a good girl even on her own. She's not clingy like Kotarou who needed to be with his brother at all times, she's not annnoying like Taka, and she doesn't get to mischief like one of the Mamizuka twins. She's a very good little baby sister who just go on with her day to learn and grow up. 

"Maybe if I eat this cake, I will grow boobies like Nee-chan!" But there were times when she was innocently incorrect and that's alright because there's time for her to learn about right and wrong. 

At some point of eating, the door to their home opened and in came a robber. He slowly closed the door behind him and put on a balaclava so the people living here will not be able to recognize him. The man could hear Ranfa doing the hoover in her room and so he avoided that room. He sneaked into the living room and he made an 'O' shape when Michiyo looked at his way. The two of them stared at one another for a good while before Michiyo turned to her plate again and continued to eat. 

"The hell is wrong with this kid? Is she blind?" He walked up to Michiyo and he waved his hand in front of Michiyo's eyes to see if she was blind.

Michiyo continued to eat, not paying the robber a single attention. 

"Poor kid, she is so young but she is blind and deaf. I almost feel bad for breaking in. Alright, let's see what is worth taking..." 

'I don't know this man! Nee-chan...!' She looked calm on the outside but she's actually really scared! The man looked the same age as Iwaizumi and Oikawa! What will she do about him?! Should she run to get Ranfa? No, the robber will know she's not blind and use her as a hostage and may hurt Ranfa! Just like what Takuma's and Kazuma's dad did on TV when he played the role of a villain! What should Michiyo do?! 'The robber said he is taking things...' She looked to the floor next to her and she saw Ranfa's actual smartphone, on the table was a smartphone cookie...and the balcony's door was still open. 'I know!' While the robber was in another room, Michiyo got up and she took the smartphone cookie to the balcony and left it on the floor.