♥13♥ At the arcade

Ranfa, Kamitani and Ryuuichi were at the department store's arcades with the kids. Michiyo loved the children area, she loved the machine where you need to save a house from burning down and you need to move the controller to move the water. 

"I'm gonna be a firefighter when I grow up!" Michiyo said as she moved the controller to save the house from further burning. 

"Wow, you're really good at it, Michiyo~." Ranfa giggled upon seeing her little sister enjoy the game so much. "Over there! The corner!" 

"Waiii~!" Michiyo was clearly having a lot of fun. She loved to play games as long as she's having fun.

On the other hand, someone wasn't having fun like Michiyo. 

"Waaahhhhhh!!!!!!!" Throwing a fit on the floor, Taka was upset because he couldn't get the red Ranger Five plushie from the crane machine. 

"You just suck at it." Kamitani had no sympathy for him.

"Kamitani, don't say that, you'll make him lose confidence in himself." Ryuuichi reasoned. 

"Huh? I want him to lose motivation in it. Do you know these kind of games make people obsessive?" 

"I-I know, but still..." 

Kamitani looked at his little brother and he sighed, "Fine. One more go. I'll get it this time." 

Taka was happy that his older brother will get the ranger plushie for him, "I want the red one!" 

"Right. Shut up and don't throw me off." 

Taka sealed his mouth with his little hands. He watched the claw come down...it grabbed the wrong plushie! Kamitani grabbed a cute cherub plushie holding a heart! It's adorable, but it's not the right plushie! "Nii-chan, no! Why you get that one?!" 

"I was trying to get you the stupid red ranger, you stupid kid." 

"I am not stupid! Red Ranger isn't stupid!" 

"Tch. Ranfa!" 

"Hm?" The moment she turned to look at him, Kamitani literally baseball throw the plushie to her! It would have flew past the side of her head but she caught it with ease. Everything happened in a very quick motion! "Wow, how cute!" Most people would probably be shocked by the incoming object or annoyed at how their own boyfriend would launch a plushie like that but Ranfa liked the plushie. 

"You can have it." 

"Thanks~." She then noticed her sister had finished playing the machine and now she wanted to be picked up. Ranfa walked over to the crane machine and she watched Kamitani's second attempt. "Hm, do your best, okay?" 

"Yeah." 

"Uwah...he's got the eyes of a hunter!" Ryuuichi didn't think Kamitani would be THAT fired up!

Kamitani failed again. He DID grab the right plushie, but it dropped to the side before it could reach its goal. 

"One more try."

"Hey, be careful you don't spend too much. Your mom will be pissed." Ranfa reminded him.

"Trust me, I only need one try." 

Somehow, Ranfa doubt he will get it in one try. 'I hope he realizes this game is designed to test your willpower at the expense of your coins. She wouldn't fall for such thing because she doesn't care about the crane game but she couldn't say the same for majority of people.

And so Kamitani tried again...and again...and again. And so far Ranfa had two more plushies.