♥16♥ Chopsticks and Memories

"Hahahahaha!!!" Ranfa is laughing because Kotarou is practicing how to use chopsticks. 

After seeing Ryuuichi eat the whole time with chopsticks, Kotarou, who had been eating with a fork or a spoon this whole time, wanted to be similar to his older brother and start using chopsticks. On one hand, you could say it's good for practicing in the future but on one hand you could say he's making a mess because even though the chopsticks were for kids to practice, Kotarou's still making a mess. 

"Kotarou, maybe we should wait for you to become a little bigger before trying?" Ryuuichi suggested, "Your food is falling all over the place. Look, Taku-kun is eating from the floor- Taku-kun, stop picking food up from the ground!" 

"3 second rule!" Michiyo happily exclaimed while picking up a burger from the ground. Before she could deliver the dropped food to her mouth, Ranfa got rid of it for her by throwing the piece of food into the trash can. 

"No." 

"Boo. Nee-chan, Michiyo can use choppy sticks!" 

"She can?" Kamitani was surprised to hear that; Michiyo's still young! But then again, she's smart and not dumb like his little brother so he shouldn't be surprised Ranfa's little sister could do it. 

"As expected of Ranfa-san! It's amazing how you can teach Michiyo-chan to use chopsticks!" Ryuuichi exclaimed, "Michiyo-chan, you're so smart!" 

"Hee~!" 

"Huh..." Ranfa sweatdropped, "Kotarou, can you be a good boy and let Michiyo try using your chopsticks?" 

"Ooh?" Kotarou wondered if Michiyo could really use it. He will have to learn from her from now on! 

All of the children looked at Michiyo's way. They're all in awe that Michiyo could use a pair of chopsticks! They all feel proud of her because they felt she closed the gaps between them and everyone taking care of them. 

Michiyo held the chopsticks in the middle tightly in her little fist. One hand held onto her bentou box for balancing the food in the box, the other hand was holding the chopsticks high...no, she's going to-! 

"Take that!" Michiyo stabbed an octopus sausage with the chopsticks! It went through the sausage! She then delivered it to her mouth with no problems. "Hmm~." 

"Michiyo-chan..." Ryuuichi didn't think she'd do that. 

"To be honest, I kind of saw that coming." There's only two ways to go around this; you either do it right or you do it incorrectly. 

"Yummy~." Michiyo looked so proud of herself though. 

"Michiyo, that's literally the 'Get your ass beat' move." Kamitani patted her on the head because it was a good attempt at the end of the day. "Who taught you that? Don't tell me Ranfa taught you it."

"Nope. Actually..." 

Iwaizumi Hajime was watching a documentary about the consequence of not teaching kids basic things from a young age. One of the people talking right now was a 15 year old kid who did not know how to hold a pair of chopsticks properly! The teenager ate like a Westerner; using knife and forks because they were used to it and was never taught how to use chopsticks! 

"It's disgraceful!" Iwaizumi shouted out loud! 

"Hm?" Michiyo cutely looked up from his lap, "Daddy, what wrong?" 

And when dinner was ready, Iwaizumi insisted Shiki and Ranfa not to give Michiyo a fork or a spoon from now on. 

"Hajime, where are you going with this?" Shiki asked Iwaizumi, a little concerned with Iwaizumi's so-called 'Master Plan'.