♥11♥ Let's video it!

"Hebihara-sensei, if you wanted to know more about how your son is doing, you can just go and ask him. Better yet, wouldn't asking your ex wife be better???" Ranfa's not in trouble or anything, she was asked to go to Hebihara's office when it's lunch time. 

"Mind your own business, Sakura. Don't forget what I called you in for." 

"Yeah, yeah, it's about my Chemistry work. Just saying, I am not even trying in your class." 

"For someone saying that, you sure are good. If you are interested in taking Chemistry further into University, I have some books that I highly recommend. Also, if you are going to my wife's place to cook for my sons, I have a recipe that might be to their liking." 

"Again, Sensei, tell them yourself!" 

Recently Hebihara had been using 'I want to talk to you about today's class' or 'I want to talk to you about your grades in my class' or 'I want to talk to you about your behaviour in my class' as an excuse to get her into his office and ask about his sons. Ranfa sounded like she's annoyed, but she's actually glad Hebihara still cared about Kamitani and Taka. Sometimes when he had gifts for the family, he will get her to deliver it to them under the disguise that she's the one who wanted to treat them. 

"I wonder if they have clocked on..." She asked all of a sudden.

"Even if they ask me, I will deny it with all of my might." 

"Are you a tsundere?" While all the other students disliked and feared Hebihara, Ranfa and Kamitani were the only ones who dared to answer back. 

"Hm, just continue what you're doing. You may leave." 

"I've always been doing whatever I can. After all, that's my boyfriend. I would do anything to make him happy. He might not say it in words, but I can tell he is happy whenever you can somehow spend time with him, Taka, and Kamitani-sensei. You're always welcome, Hebihara-sensei." 

"...I appreciate your words, Sakura." 

Ranfa closed the door, 'In the end, we didn't talk much about Chemistry at all. He's just listening to my stories at the daycare room or the ones with Hayato. He does care for his family. I still don't know why they've divorced but even if they aren't together, I still want him to be involved with the Kamitanis more and more because he's still their father and I want to see their family complete again.' She lost a family but gained one in the end so she knew what a broken and incomplete family feel like. "Right! To the daycare room!" 

On her way to the daycare room, she saw Yagi and Nezu. 

"Ah! Tomoya and Chuu-nii~." 

On the most part, Yagi was over Ranfa and they're still good friends. Chuukichi was like Inui; even if they've moved, they're still protective of Ranfa. They're looking out for her from afar and they're happy as long as she was happy.

"Ranfa-chan, you've been going into Hebihara-sensei's office very often. Are you in trouble with him or something?" Yagi teased.

"Hey, it's nothing like that. He just wanted to hear about his sons." 

"That's an awkward family there. Can you handle it?" Nezu asked her, "Don't push yourself, okay? You need to take care of yourself since you need to take care of Michiyo-chan." 

"Thanks, Chuu-nii." 

"Like I said, stop calling me that." 

"It's just a name~." Ranfa laughed. 

Their little friendly moments were ruined when Michiyo came running towards her while holding her own bentou box...did she escape with her lunch?!

"Eh? Michiyo? Michiyo, what's wrong? Does Usaida know you are out here?" 'Usaida's probably sleeping in on the job again. I ought to beat him some more and teach him a lesson; people learn better when you engrave fear into them!' She thought with a kind smile when she picked up Michiyo.