♥15♥ Hello? Who is this?

You ever had one of those phone calls that tried to scam you of your money? How often do people fall for them anyway? 

Ryuuichi came into the daycare room looking quite angry. Both Kamitani and Ranfa noticed it but they wonder who should be the first one to say something; it's rare for Ryuuichi to look visibly angry about something. 

"Uh...Ryuuichi, what's up?" Ranfa decided to take the dive and just ask Ryuuichi directly. "Did Kotarou do something? Kotarou, have you been a bad boy?" 

"Ooh?" Seemed like that was not the case; Kotarou wouldn't have made such a cute noise if he did do something bad. 

"I've received a scam call today. The person down the line said "Hi, it's Mom. Do you mind sending me some money? It's an emergency" I am VERY angry about it even after blocking the number." 

"Ah. AH." That's a legit reason to be angry. The scammer probably got Ryuuichi's number from somewhere but of course they would fail to scam Ryuuichi because of the fate of his parents. Ranfa could see why Ryuuichi would be angry. 

"I've received scam calls before. Sometimes the story they come up with is amazing." Kamitani suddenly said, "One time they told me they're holding my little brother hostage and I need to send money to them to see him again." 

Ranfa could see where this was going; that's her boyfriend, of course she's going to know what he's going to say next. 

"Eh?! Kamitani, you didn't really send the scammers money, did you?!" Ranfa looked at Ryuuichi with a surprised look; there's her thinking Kamitani would put the phone down right away and cut the call but then there's Ryuuichi who thought her boyfriend would really send money over. 

"I told them they can keep him for all I care." Kamitani's reply was not that surprising after all! "Hm?" He looked to the side to see Taka standing there looking shocked before balling his eyes out. 

"I hate you, Nii-chan! WAHHHHHH!!!!" Taka ran straight to Ryuuichi for comfort! 

"I've never had a scam call before." Ranfa shrugged her shoulders, "Sounds fun to mess with them though. I mean if you have the time to con people out of their money you deserve to have your time wasted. The balance of equivalent exchange needs to be balanced after all~." 

"I knew you'd say that too, you know." Kamitani bluntly said to her. 

"Still, you kids needs to be careful" Usaida reminded, "Scammers nowadays have a lot of ways to try and get other information out of you. Ryuu-chan, you did good on ignoring them." 

"Still..." Ryuuichi was still angry. 

"Ryuuichi, next time something like that happens, it's probably better for you to explode at the scammer. Tell them to fuck themselves next time." 

"I-I'm not like you, Ranfa-san. I can't just tell people to- wait, there are children here, Ranfa-san!" 

"Sorry! You're usually the one to stop me right away!" 

"Agh!" Ryuuichi's really not at his best today and it really showed. 

Usaida have an idea, "Why don't the three of you take a break from the daycare room? Have some normal high school slice of life to do. I'll do all the work today." 

"Eh~? How rare! Usaida-san suddenly decide to work and not sleep." 

"I've been doing this way before Ryuu-chan and Hayato join. I'll be fine." 

"Alright. Let me know if you need help. Call me." Ranfa reminded the other as she took Kamitani and Ryuuichi by the wrists. 

Usaida waved them good bye and then he looked at the kids. "Eh? Michiyo-chan, when did Ranfa-chan get so rich to buy you a smartphone?"