♥27♥ Physical contact

"You sure have a lot of guts, Hayato. To do that- and right in front of me too. Shameless!" Ranfa was annoyed with Kamitani. Even though she's smiling, you could sense hints of annoyance in her words. 

"All I did was let them take a photo with me." 

So what happened? Inui's little sister wanted a photo with Kamitani. At the time, Kamitani thought it was just a simple photo. The photo was simple enough with Inui's little sister, Mika. However, what annoyed Ranfa was Mika's braver, dumber friends who linked their arms with Kamitani to take a photo. Before the photo was taken, Ranfa reminded them not to take it far because she's his girlfriend as a silent warning but the girls did  not listen. They got their photo...at the price of Ranfa bopping them on the head with a karate chop to the crown. Unfortunately, Ranfa was caught doing that by a teacher and she was told off for it but Ranfa didn't care and she shrugged it off as no big deal.

"I didn't think you'd be that annoyed with physical contacts." 

"You don't link arms with a boy when you know their girlfriend is there. They KNOW I am your girlfriend and they still pulled that shit. That's a challenge to me." 

"You're just thinking too much. They're in the middle school part of the school, Ranfa, why are you so threatened by middle schoolers?" 

"Oh, you want to pull that shit with me, alright then." 

Kamitani wondered about that; she's dropping the argument all on her own? Really? He would have thought she'd be pushing it. 'Oh well, as long as it's passed then it's fine.' Kamitani thought to himself.

"Hm?" Ranfa received a message from Usaida. The message was sent to Inomata, Ushimaru, and even Kamitani. "Oh? It's Ryuuichi's birthday." 

"I'm going to buy a cake then." Kamitani closed the message on his phone and then he decided to order cakes from a cake shop near the school so he could go and get them by the time he got there. 

Ranfa wondered what she should get Ryuuichi... She smiled when she decided to make cookies for him. "Good luck with the cake, Hayato. I'm making cookies."

"Make a huge batch of them. The babies will definitely want a bite, especially your little sister." 

"Oh, I know. I'll make a huge batch for sure." 

Ranfa's in the school's cooking classroom. She's on her own and she needed this silence to think.

'Stupid Hayato, he doesn't understand girls at all.' Ranfa thought as she put the cookies in the oven. You think Ranfa dropped the argument? She hasn't. She's going to do something about it somehow. But what should she do? Her boyfriend doesn't see the problem that she's seeing. 'If I found out someone's got a boyfriend, I'm not going to purposely make physical contact with them. You certainly don't link arms with them! That's wrong! Especially when the girlfriend is right there!' She thought to herself as anger brewed. 'If I let him get away with middle schoolers linking his arm is okay, he's going to upgrade it without knowing it. I need to teach him a lesson.' 

...

Around noon, the cake was bought and Ranfa's cookies were ready. She made a huge batch of cookies for everyone to share since everyone will be there to eat it. 

"Nii-cha need hug!" Kotarou was on a roll with his little mission today; he had been telling everyone it was his beloved brother's birthday and he wanted everyone to say 'Happy Birthday' and give him an embrace. Ryuuichi's embarrassed by it but there's no stopping his little brother! "Fafa hug Nii-cha!"