♥22♥ Hanami

Because a lot of people who were associated with the Babysitter's Club caught the cold during the day they're supposed to come out for Hanami, which meant flower viewing, it had to be postponed to another date. However, when a lot of the others got better, it was Ryuuichi's and Kotarou's turn to catch the cold! 

"Don't they say idiots don't catch the cold?" Kamitani was visiting the Kashima siblings, who had to stay in bed for the whole day. Kamitani was peeling an apple with a knife.

Taka was on Kamitani's lap, watching Kamitani peel the apple with a knife. He liked the way his brother peel the skin without it breaking; from his point of view the skin's turning into a red snake. 

"You shouldn't have gone out when it's cold and windy. You must have caught the cold virus from somewhere and you going out when the temperature is low is not helping. Are you stupid?" Kamitani asked Ryuuichi. 

"Ahaha...sorry about that." 

"You need to take care of yourself better, Ryuuichi. You got Kotarou sick too." Ranfa made some congee for the Kashima brothers. 

"I knocked on for you, Ranfa-san, you weren't home." The other day when he was delivering cherry blossoms with his little brother, he made a stop at Ranfa's because he thought she would be in and had a cold. Turned out Iwaizumi took the whole family for Korean BBQ because Hanami was moved to a later date. 

"Sorry about that. I left my phone at home and Dad didn't want to disappoint Michiyo." 

Michiyo looked forward to eating the lunch boxes for Hanami. To hear the event's pushed to another date, she was devastated but she didn't cry about it. Iwaizumi didn't want his daughter to be disappointed so he took the family to Korean BBQ and he promised Michiyo she will eat the tastiest meat ever. 

"I see. Michiyo-chan, did you have fun?" 

"Yeah~! Oikawa was there too! Hira-chan too!" 

"I see, what a big family outing." 

"Yeah~! Daddy was beating Oikawa with the metal clippy clip!" Ryuuichi could imagine Iwaizumi beating Oikawa with the metal tong.

Kamitani looked at Ranfa, "And why was he beaten?" 

"He was cooking the meat wrong. Whoever controls the grill controls the battle." 

"Don't say such nonsense with a cool look on your face." He then ate the apple he finished peeling....what? Did you think he was peeling it for Ryuuichi and Kotarou? You're wrong. 

"Ahahaha..." Ryuuichi sat up and he helped himself to the congee Ranfa made. "You all didn't need to push the Hanami to another date for us..." 

"Are you kidding, Ryuuichi? You went to visit every one last sick person, possibly contracting the cold virus from one of them, and you think they can all enjoy Hanami without you?" 

"Ranfa-san..." 

"Ryuu-niichan, hurry up and get better! Michiyo wants to eat Hanami bentou!" Michiyo licked her lips, "Hurry! Hurry! Fight the cold!" 

"Thank you, Michiyo-chan. Kotarou and I will get better real soon. I'll tell Saikawa to make the yummiest bentou." 

"Saikawa's cooking is yummy~! Kotarou, you need get better too!" 

"Ooh!" He may be ill but he was happy he was ill because his brother was ill too; to him, it was better to be ill than one of them healthy but the other's ill. 

"Taka didn't catch the cold! I am strong! So I don't catch the cold!" 

"Huh? In your case, you're too dumb to catch it." Kamitani crushed Taka's parade before it could run!