♥06♥ A girlfriend and a boyfriend

"I wonder how Kamitani and Ranfa-san are doing? It's the last day of camp so let's go and see them on the last day." 

"Hm!" Michiyo said while holding Ryuuichi's hand, "Michi is going to miss the mansion!" 

"Come round and play with Kotarou when you want, Michiyo-chan." 

"I do better! I'm going to marry Kotarou so I live in big mansion too!" 

"T-that..." Ryuuichi sweatdropped at that because sometimes he couldn't tell if she was serious or not! "Michiyo-chan..." 

"Ooh?" Kotarou being Kotarou, he had no idea what Michiyo was saying but when he looked at her smile, he smiled back too, "Ooh!" 

"Yay~! That's a promise, Kotarou-chan!" 

"Ooh!" 

'Does he even understand what marriage is...?' Ryuuichi wondered to himself. 

The three of them slowly made their way to where the Baseball Club play baseball. They found them at last. 

"Man, Kamitani is so lucky to have a girlfriend this beautiful." A member said to another. 

"Yeah. That guy is so lucky! I want a girlfriend!" 

"Hmm..." One of the 3rd years seems to have a different opinion though, "I dunno. At the rate they're going, it's not going to last. They're going out now, but the more I see them interact, they act like best close friends than a boyfriend and girlfriend." 

"Huh?" 

"The heck is that supposed to mean, Senpai? Are you talking out of your ass again?" 

"Don't speak to your senpai like that! Look, I have seen people go out with one another thinking it's love but then they split up when they realize they're more of a best friend than a couple so they split up and went back to being buddies."  

Ryuuichi overheard them and he stood a little close to eavesdrop. He didn't know what to say about that; they're too close in a way that's like a best friend rather than a couple? Was there really such a thing? He looked over at Ranfa and at Kamitani's way, the two of them were a couple right now but how long will it last? Let's face it, how many high school romance last all the way to marriage and having children? He's now worried about Ranfa and Kamitani.

'No! No! I shouldn't think that! These two have a whole story together! Those two are a couple, a good couple-' He looked at Ranfa and Kamitani again and he saw them up to their antics.

While the other members of the baseball club members were resting, Kamitani decided to take the time to teach Ranfa how to hit the ball with the bat. 

"And that's how you do it. You got it?" He asked after explaining once.

"Hmm...so it's sort of like holding a tennis racquet except the range the hit the ball is a lot smaller. Okay, I think I got it."

"Right, I'm going to do a normal pitch." 

Standing outside of the see-through fence, Ryuuichi watched Kamitani pitch the ball at Ranfa with a very serious face! It's the face of a pitcher who will strike out the batter! He's going to pitch it seriously! He said he's going to do a normal pitch but he's got the look of someone who will spill blood! "Kamitani?!" Ryuuichi was shocked to see Kamitani like that! "You'll kill Ranfa-san!" 

The ball left Kamitani's hand! It's flying very fast! Like the swallow bird! 

Ranfa was serious too! She hit the baseball with the bat on the first try! She sent the ball right back to her boyfriend, who caught the ball with the glove! The force of the hit he received sent him to the floor!