♥34♥ Hypothetical question

"Ryuu-chan, who would you save first from drowning? The chairwoman? Your brother? Or a bag of one million yen?" Usaida asked out of the blue. He's definitely messing around and barely doing any babysitting. 

"What's with this question, Usaida-san?!" 

"Hehe, is it a difficult question, Ryuu-chan?" 

"Of course it is! I will definitely save everyone! That should be first priority! And of course I will save Kotarou first!"

"Ooh?!" Kotarou's eyes were shining! He's so happy his brother will prioritize his life! "Ba-cha will drown...???" 

"No! Saikawa-san will definitely save her first!" Ryuuichi nearly upset Kotarou! It was a good thing Saikawa existed and he's very reliable!

Kotarou smiled again! As long as nobody drowned then that's good for him. 

Usaida turned his attention to Kamitani, "What about you, Hayato?" 

"Do I need to save the same people as Kashima?" He asked. 

"Hmm...how about between your mother, Ranfa-chan, Taka, and a bag of one million yen? You can only save one. Who are you saving? You can only save one and the others will drown." 

"I'm saving the money." No hesitation at all! 

"M-maybe you didn't hear the question properly." Ryuuichi said to Kamitani. 

"No, I heard it nice and clear. I would save the money first. Swap Taka out for Michiyo and I will save Michiyo first." 

"Kamitani! Geez...it's a good thing Taka-kun isn't here when you said that- HE'S RETURNED?!" Ranfa took the kids, except for Kotarou, to the toilet and they came back in time to hear Usaida's cruel riddle and Kamitani's equally cruel response. 

"UWEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" As expected, Taka was crying his eyes out.

"Ding, ding, ding, ding! Michiyo is the last one standing~!" Michiyo was reveling in the fact she will be saved first over the money! "By the way, Michiyo will save the money too." 

"You will? Over your precious sister?" Usaida asked Michiyo. 

"Yeah. I rescue the money, Nee-chan rescue me...we all survive and have money!" 

"No, that's not how the question is..." 

Taka was still wailing and crying over not being rescued. In his point of view, Kamitani was very cruel but in Kamitani's point of view, it was all hypothetical and a what if situation and a what if response to it.

"Why the hell are you being a pest? You don't see Ranfa crying her eyes out." Kamitani wanted to hit Taka on the head but Ryuuichi was in the way.

"That's not the point...!" Ryuuichi then looked at Ranfa, "Ranfa-san, say something about this!"

Ranfa looked at Kamitani, waiting for his reasoning. 

"Because if I save you first, you would have killed me for not saving Taka or Michiyo." 

"I really will kill him if he saved me but left the two to drown though?" The way she shrugged her shoulders in confusion made Ryuuichi want to cry on the inside! She's not reading the room for a change! Did spending so much time with Kamitani make her ignore what shouldn't be ignored?!

"See?" Kamitani was happy Ranfa gets it.

"Ranfa-san...!" But Ryuuichi was crying she didn't get him! 

"Nii-chan won't choose me! I won't choose Nii-chan too! You drown! Wahh!!!!!!" 

And thus, Taka spent the entire day crying and moping over his brother not saving him...