♥10♥ Rivalry between girls

"Listen, 1st year, from now on if my sister ever comes with the intent of being near Ranfa's boyfriend, just tell her to take a hike." Inui said to Ryuuichi. What he's asking for wasn't impossible depending on the person but let's face it...Ryuuichi could never tell a girl to 'take a hike'! 

"I-I think you are asking too much from me, Senpai..."

"Why is it so hard?"

"Ooh. Hike!" Kotarou decided to take this on; if his older brother couldn't do it, as a little brother, he will do it for him! 

"See! Your brother can do it!" 

"Ooh! For Nii-cha!" 

"Kotarou, I appreciate that, but don't say that to girls..." 

"Well what do you want to do, 1st year?! You want Ranfa to tell her boyfriend to go on a date with my sister or something?!" 

"I didn't say that!" 

"Just...argh! Just ignore her. Besides, she will find something else to love before you know it. I know that, because she is my little sister." 

'It's because she is your little sister that I find worrying!' Ryuuichi thought to himself.

"Poor Ranfa. I hope she is okay." 

Ryuuichi smiled, "Senpai, are you..." 

"Not over her? I guess...I-I don't know...I just...I just feel the urge to continue to watch over her. I can't be the one by her side, but the very least I can do is look out for her from afar." 

"Senpai, you don't look like it, but you're actually a really gentle person." 

"Oi, what's with that tone? Why do you sound like a girl rejecting me and trying to comfort me?!" He stood up from the daycare center's floor. "Anyway, I better get going. Don't tell Ranfa that I came here- and remember what I told you!" 

"I can promise you on the first part, but the second-" 

"See you!" 

"S-Senpai! Ah...he's gone." What should he do? What if he will run into Mika by chance?! Wait, what's the odd for running into a Middle Schooler when he's in the High School part of the school? Coincidence doesn't mean inevitability! 

However, there were times in life when coincidence makes way for inevitability. When he took the kids out for a walk, the babies found Mika on her own, fangirling about her own imagination of Kamitani. 

"S-since you found me again and you're nicer than my Onii-chan...you're my Onii-chan from now on!" 

"Eh?! I-I-I won't do anything that will upset Ranfa-san! Mika-chan, Ranfa-san and Kamitani are dating. It means he's not available for you-" 

Mika looked at Ryuuichi with tearful googly eyes. 

"...w-what can I help you with?" He's an older brother who always dotes on the young! 

"Then, can I at least ask you to do something for me?" Mika asked, more than happy to make use of Ryuuichi.

"Huh? Uh...I guess?" 

"Yay~! Thank you, my new Onii-chan~!"

"You're all idiots. Just training your arms won't magically make your swinging better." Ranfa was massaging Kamitani's arms and shoulders in front of everyone in class. Apparently they were all doing arms exclusive exercises so now all the players have aching arms. "No wonder practice is cancelled. Whose idea was this?"