♥31♥ Fireworks

"Wait, what?" Kamitani was still tanned. It's nearing the end of summer but he was still pretty tanned because of the time he spent outdoor training with the baseball club. He wasn't alone though because Taka had been out playing in the sun over the course of summer. 

"I left him for dead." Ranfa sounded so proud of it! She's talking about how she left Inui lying on the floor after she beat him up for throwing water at her face. "I need to be careful though. Got a lecture from Mom. I shouldn't do these things in front of Michiyo." 

"I like how you're ignoring the way you've dealt with him and is more concerned about doing these things in front of Michiyo." 

"That being said, Dad was throttling Oikawa and it made Michiyo laugh." 

"I'm starting to feel concerned about what that girl finds funny."

They're preparing to set off fireworks with the kids. 

Taka managed to cry to get his way and he managed get his brother to buy him a firework set for kids. Inside the packet, there's a lot of sparklers that were suitable for kids to hold but the packet also had warning that kids who were playing with the firework set should always have adults with them.

"Has Michiyo played with fireworks before?" Kamitani asked Michiyo. 

"Are we playing with the ones that goes boom into the sky?!" Michiyo got excited- her eyes were sparkling with a lot of brightness. 

"No- these are sparklers. The small ones so they're not going to go boom in the sky." 

"Aww..." Michiyo decided to sulk and then she chomped on Kamitani's arm. 

"Wait- why are you chomping on my arm? If you're hungry, just say so." 

"I'm hungry." 

"Next time say so before you bite me. Here, have my brother's fruit bar." He bought a healthy fruit bar for Taka but he didn't seem to appreciate so he gave it away to another baby who will. 

"Healthy~." 

But when Taka saw his brother gave away a snack that he didn't want, he started to cry and wail Michiyo ate his snack. "Bwaaahhhhh!!!!!!" 

"Taka-kun, do you want animal cookies?" Ranfa had snacks for Michiyo. "I'm sure Michiyo will share, right?" 

"You can have the monkey." Michiyo was willing to share but only if she could dictate who could have what animal cookie. 

"I will have the monkey! I move fast like a monkey!" Taka was no longer crying and he felt happy Michiyo allowed him to have the monkey shaped cookie. 

"Are you sure Michiyo said you can have that because you move fast like a monkey?" Kamitani asked, "Are you sure it's not because you look like a monkey?" 

"I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A MONKEY! WAHHH!!!!!" Taka cried against Ryuuichi's hold when he came outside with the other babies who were in their kimonos.

"Taka-kun...Kamitani, you know Michiyo doesn't think that!" Ryuuichi scold his friend lightly while trying to comfort the still crying Taka. 

Kamitani glanced at Michiyo. "What now?" 

"How did you know?" 

"Know what?" 

"How did you know I let Taka eat monkey cookie because he looks like one?" 

"...I think you should keep that to yourself."

"Michiyo-chan! Kamitani!" 

...