♥36♥ - A photo that caused problems

"Okay~! A trial will now commence~!" Usaida was having a lot of fun with this because it's at the expense of someone else's humiliation. "This is a trial with none of the kids involved- thankfully! Usaida looked to his right, "The accused, Ryuu-chan, do you admit your guilt?" 

"I can't admit to something I haven't done, Usaida-san!" Poor Ryuuichi was accused! What could he had done to be accused! And why Ryuuichi of all people when he's the kindest boy in school?!

"Prosecution, what do you have to say?" Usaida looked to his left to look at Kamitani.

"Huh? Obviously I think he's guilty." 

"Kamitani?!" 

"I'm sorry, Kashima. I will usually take your side but...I can't un-see what I've seen."

Usaida looked at the center, "Victim, do you have any comment?" 

The victim in question was rather ironic because usually it's her who will turn people into victims. "Honestly, I still think this is blown out of proportion." The victim in question was none other than Ranfa, "And don't tell Dad a thing. He really will kill Ryuuichi for this." 

So what happened exactly? It all started with Ryuuichi's smartphone. There's nothing wrong with Ryuuichi owning and using a smartphone- nearly all teenagers have one nowadays. However, the problem was the fact in his phone's photo library, there's a photo in there that shouldn't be in there let alone have a heart on it and make it appear in the favorites album and that photo was the cause of this mini trial within the babysitter's club right now.

Why was the photo bad enough to get a negative reaction from Kamitani? Because it's a clean shot of Ranfa's panties taken from below. To make matters worse, the photo was in the favorite album! 

Kamitani happened to see it by chance; Ryuuichi said to him Kotarou had been taking a lot of pictures with his phone to the point the storage was about to go bust because of the many photos that were badly taken. Kamitani got curious what pictures Kotarou had been taking and he went through Ryuuichi's phone. At first Kamitani thought it was funny how Kotarou's small but chubby fingers kept getting in the way of the lens but when he saw a clean shot of Ranfa's panties taken from a low angle. "And don't say it's Kotarou because his fingers were not in the way. That there is a clean shot." It also did not help the photo was taken months ago! If Kamitani did not notice it then and there, it would have been there without anyone knowing!

"I'm telling you, it's not me!" Even though he's being accused by Kamitani, his best friend, he didn't blame Kamitani at all because Ryuuichi know if the roles were reversed, he'd be angry if Kamitani had a favorited photo of his girlfriend in his photo library. 

"You better explain how you took that photo then because I don't want to look at you the way I am looking at you right now." Kamitani got up and he made his way out. "Ranfa, we're leaving." 

"Right. Trial is postponed for another day." She said after clapping her hands twice. 

"Ranfa-san!" Ryuuichi called out her name, "You believe me, right?" 

"I believe you. The problem is you need Hayato to believe you to resolve this. I need to catch up with him so see you!"

Ryuuichi stood there in confusion; the victim in question believe him but the prosecution won't believe him! 

Ranfa caught up with Kamitani, "Wait up, will you? You're not really mad at Ryuuichi, are you?" 

He didn't say anything.

"Hayato, if it makes you feel better, do you want to see my panties?" Kamitani stared at her for a good few seconds because he was genuinely surprised she suggested that but when he got back to his senses again he hit her on the head. "Ah." She rubbed the spot he just hit and she continued to follow him. "Hey, did you want him to send you the photo."