♥14♥ Pink

Ranfa noticed something about Michiyo lately and that was she insisted on eating something that's pink every day. Ranfa had no problem with that on the most part since it's not a major issue since Michiyo will eat anything but she wondered what brought this on. 

Right now, they're at the supermarket and Michiyo said she doesn't want the usual brand of curry she liked and she opted for pink curry. Ranfa had learnt something new; the reason why this brand of curry was pink was because of the new ginger. Apparently, unlike the ginger typically found in grocery stores, new ginger has a pinkish tinge, which gave the curry its pink color. The new ginger has a fresh, slightly crisp texture and when it's paired with a white curry base and chicken flavor, it creates a "pretty-in-pink" feast. 

"A-are you sure, Michiyo?" 

"Yeah~! Michiyo eats anything~!" 

"Huh..."

Ranfa looked at the back of the box and the method was the same as usual curry they enjoy. Still, what's with the pink obsession? What was Michiyo trying to accomplish?

"Ehehehe~." Whenever Ranfa ask her why she's eating food that's pink, Michiyo will just cutely giggle.

Even the person manning the register noticed the pink items in Ranfa's basket. He didn't say anything about it but he found it somewhat cute and adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day in the daycare room, Michiyo was seen pouting at Usaida. Both Ranfa and Usaida sweatdropped; why was Michiyo looking at Usaida with envy in her eyes? 

"Hmm..." Michiyo will blink occasionally but the pout was still there.

"The pout is adorable, but why is Michiyo-chan pouting at Usaida-san?"Ryuuichi noticed it too. 

"Did you do something she hate?" Ranfa asked Usaida. 

"Even if I did, I've probably forgotten about it." Usaida tried to think about what he did today but he couldn't recall a thing. In fact, the moment Michiyo arrived, she's been pouting at him! Just what did he do??? He's feeling like he's being punished for something! It's this one of those situations where men had no idea what they did to get on a girl's bad side?!

"Michiyo, did Usaida do something?" Ranfa asked her little sister. 

"No! Michiyo is just jelly!" 

Ranfa wondered what Michiyo was jealous of. "He's got tired-looking eyes, he acts like a NEET, and he sleeps too much. And his job involves taking care of kids and being lazy...yeah. I suppose that is something to be jealous about." 

"Ranfa-chan, I know you're trying to make a point here but why did it come out sounding like an insult? I don't think I appreciate that very much." 

Michiyo say Kamitani eating snacks and she forgot all about Usaida. She's such a little foodie that she will want a bit of food from whoever was eating. "Please~." 

Kamitani usually doesn't share his snacks unless his Mom force him to share or if Ranfa's the one asking. He didn't mind Michiyo asking for some because she's smart enough to say please. "Here." 

"Morning, Hayato." Ranfa greeted, "Heard you got grounded by your Mom~." 

Kamitani sat on the ground and he let Michiyo pick from the small bag of snack. "Ah. It sucked." What was he grounded for? Somebody got too into the crane game and ended up completing the Ranger Five plushie set. "I've won the battle but lost the war."