♥03♥ Two independent sisters

Ranfa came to the daycare room earlier because it's her turn to clean up. 

"Nice of you to be here too, Ryuuichi. Good morning, Kotarou~." 

"Ooh." 

"Typical Kotarou answer, huh?" 

Ryuuichi looked at Michiyo to see she was sleeping on top of a cloud toy. He thought it was so cute of Michiyo to be sleepy still. He reminded his little brother not to be loud and don't disturb Michiyo because she's still sleeping. 

The next to arrive was the twin's father, Mamizuka Kousuke. "Um...good morning, Ryuuichi-kun, Ranfa-san..." He looked nervous somewhat.

"Good morning, Mamizuka-san." Ryuuichi and Ranfa both greeted the actor together. Both of them noticed right away he was being a little weird; he must be here to drop the twins off so why wasn't he letting them in? He looked very nervous too. 

Eventually the twins broke their way in and they rushed to kiss Kotarou on the lips. Takuma kissed first followed up by the tearful Kazuma. The twins then happily announced what they heard from the mint commercial their own father starred in, "Kiss the one you like!" 

Taka sadly dropped his bag to the floor; he opened the door and he saw the twins kiss Kotarou. He did not like that.

"Kotarou is mine! You can't just kiss him!"

Kamitani's at a loss for words but Usaida hilariously think the male harem for Kotarou is overly hilarious on so many levels.

"Morning, Hayato. We have two kissing monsters to deal with."

"It's too early for this kind of shit. And why is your sister sleeping on top of a cloud?"

"Hahahaha..."

"Taka-chan~." The twins didn't leave out Taka and they kissed him too!

Usaida loaded the commercial on his phone so Ryuuichi and Kamitani could see it for themselves. The commercial was a very straightforward piece; a good looking man eat a piece of mint gum and proceed to kiss the girls he liked because it's time to kiss the one. 

"I've seen the commercial too but Michiyo didn't copy that." 

Kamitani looked at Ranfa and he looked a little confused, "So what does she copy?" To him, Michiyo's a role model baby sibling; she's not clingy, she's playfully active in a way she doesn't become annoying, she's very independent, and doesn't cry much. Sure she eats a lot, but that's better than being a needy and clingy pain in the ass like his little brother.

"She copies the way Dad calls Oikawa-san a bunch of names. They're still travelling so there's a lot of peace and quiet at home."

"That's kind of hilarious." 

"To some extent." 

Ranfa blinked and then she quickly picked up the huge cloud toy along with Michiyo! There's no way she's letting the twins disturb her baby sister and her happy dream land! 

"Michi! Michi! Kissy!" "Kissy..." Takuma and Kazuma pawed at Ranfa's legs, wanting to kiss Michiyo. 

"Y-you two..." Ranfa wondered what she should say to them, "You two wouldn't like it if you're heavily asleep and you're suddenly kissed, right?" 

The twins stared at her and then they happily answered her, "Nope~! We love it!" "We love it..." 

"Huh..." That's when she knew she lost. 

"We wanna kiss Fafa~!" "Kiss Fafa..." 

Kamitani had to get involved now, "Oi, who told you you can kiss Ranfa? Give up on that. If you want to kiss Ranfa, you need to defeat me first."