♥32♥ I want to eat the goldfish

"Hmm..." At the festival, Michiyo was holding a goldfish scoop while looking like a predator locking onto its prey. "If I catch them all, I get to eat fish for dinner." 

"No, they're for taking care of- not eating, Michiyo." Ranfa corrected. 

"Eh? Then what am I working hard to fish for? I don't wanna take care of fishy? They're only good when you eat them." 

"Hah? But you like the aquarium- you even like the shark." 

"I imagine Daddy will fight it, cook it, and feed me shark fin soup."

"T-this girl is a gourmet at such a young age..." Ranfa was amazed by her sister's choice of food as well as words. 

Seeing all the babies failed at catching their own goldfish, the kind old man was willing to give away free goldfish to them as a consolation prize. Takuma, Kotarou, and Kirin were happy with their participation prize. Kazuma didn't get one because he was too scared to join in but seeing his twin got a goldfish, he wanted one also.

"Michiyo, the paper's gone. Do you want to ask the kind old man to give you a new one?" Ranfa encouraged Michiyo. 

Michiyo looked at her sister and then at the kind old man who was ready to give her a new one.

"I have all colors available~." The old man thought Michiyo was very adorable and he thought the little girl reminded him of his grandchildren. 

"Hmm...no need! Michiyo will do this!" Michiyo dipped the scoop back into the water and she she used the rim of the scoop to whip a goldfish up by the middle of the body up and into the little bowl of water! 

"EH?!" Ranfa and the old man was shocked! Did Michiyo seriously use a broken scoop to scoop up a goldfish?!

"Wow! Nee-chan, I did it!"

Ranfa couldn't believe what she just saw! She looked at Ryuuichi, Kamitani, and even Usaida. They were equally shocked. The best part in this was Usaida actually video recorded it to his phone! 

"Because I caught it, it will taste good after I cook it." The baby girl was insisting on eating her prize though?!

"I was wondering what's with all the noise so it was you all." Inomata was wearing a beautiful floral pattern kimono. She was invited to come here with Ushimaru, who was also in a beautiful kimono.

"Oh, Inomata. You've dressed up nicely. Enjoying the festival? You look happy holding that water balloon." Ranfa poked at the water balloon Inomata was holding. 

"It's not like I am particularly happy...okay, maybe a little...I am. It's my first time playing yoyo-tsuri." It's the game where a water balloon attached to a rubber string with a loop on the end, allowing it to be bounced like a yo-yo. It comes in variety of patterns and color, making it a very appealing game for all ages. "Sakura-san, you got one too. It goes with your kimono." 

"Right?"

"Ino-neechama! Yuki-neechama! Look! We caught goldfish!" Kirin happily announced to the girls.

The babies were in such good moods that they forgot they didn't catch it but it's only a consolation prize. 

Inomata didn't look too happy about their prizes though. "...this kind of fishing game where you catch and toy with fish that will die in 2-3 days at best, is of such bad taste, don't you think? I don't really like it?" 

Upon hearing their precious goldfish will die, the babies all looked stunned as if they've been hit with a huge dose of reality.

...and then there's Michiyo. "I'm going to eat this goldfish!"