♥33♥ I don't have to trust her but I trust him

When the baseball team finally have a manager, the boys were all happy about it because they always wanted an official manager- a cute and innocent type or the strict but sisterly tsundere type. Sure, Ranfa will help out every now and then but she's not an official manager. She only come to manage if Kamitani had an official game going on. Another problem with Ranfa being the manager of the day for them was the constant reminder she was Kamitani's girlfriend so she's not available to be hit on...because Kamitani will really come over and hit the idea out of them just like how he hit his brother in the head.

So what was this new manager like? Furuhashi Naho was her name and she's the little star of the baseball team right now because she knew everything there was about baseball. She's very passionate about it because her Dad's a former baseball player and he was the ace of the team. It seemed like her Dad's well known because even Kamitani knew who he was. She's well received by the guys but just like Ranfa, girls did not like her very much. Naho's the cute enthusiastic type with baseball knowledge to prop her up in good light.

"What do I think of the new Boy's baseball team's manager? She's going to be great help since she has knowledge. A manager's job is supposed to know what they're talking about on top of doing the manager stuff for the team. Otherwise there's no reason for her to be there." Ranfa was in the babysitter's club and she was watching the children with Usaida.

"Did it ever cross your mind you can be a little jealous at a situation like this? He's been staying longer with the baseball team for longer hours. Look, even Taka is throwing a tantrum because his brother chose baseball over him."

"Wahh!!!!" It's been weeks since the last time Kamitani came to the babysitter's club. Taka was upset and he even began to say things like he disliked baseball because it made his brother too busy for him. "Nii-chan will come! He will! Ahhh!!!!" 

Michiyo looked at him and she responded by rolling her eyes. Every single day was the same thing; Taka crying for his brother, his brother won't come, and he cries himself to sleep. "I wish he will go to sleep already. So pathetic." The way she said that was the exact same disgusted face Iwaizumi make when Oikawa's being a nuisance. 

"Michiyo-chan, go easy on the face and try not to copy your dad." Usaida said with a sweatdrop.

"I'm not jealous. Not like she's doing anything to me. Besides, she's not new to this school; if she tries to do something, I can just stomp her." 

"Nee-chan's stomp is super effective!" Michiyo got up and she started to stomp like she's Godzilla. "Rawr~! I am a monster and I will eat everything!" 

"You're already eating everything even if you're not a monster." Ranfa laughed as she lightly poked Michiyo's nose. "Got your nose."

"Phew! If you took my stomach, I will be hungry." 

Usaida really wanted to tell her she will die from lack of oxygen first before hunger but he figured Ranfa will kick his ass for that so he kept that to himself. 

"Why are you laughing?" Ranfa asked him. 

"It's nothing, nothing~."

"And I am definitely not worried. Hayato trusts me being alone in one place with you and Ryuuichi. I should do the same for him. I trust him." 

"Isn't it because Hayato doesn't see us as a threat though?" Usaida said out loud.

Were things really okay to leave as it was? Ranfa's trust for Kamitani stood strong and she never felt threatened by another girl no matter how cute or beautiful they were. Ranfa had the confidence level where she will place herself in 2nd rank and no one will dare to say they're ranked 1st.