•Chapter 32•

I run outside and see that uncle George and Fred #2 were in the kitchen with grandma. I smile to myself, knowing that today will be the happiest day of uncle George's life.

"Uncle George! Come outside! I have a surprise for you!" I shout at him. He looks at me with a smile and gets up off the chair he was previously sat on. Fred #2 follows him, but grandma stays in her seat.

"What's the surprise?" He says while wrapping his arm around my shoulder, as I lead him to the garage.

"I know how hard it is to loose someone, and I know we never really talk about your twin, but I feel like I needed to help you somehow reconnect with him." Uncle George furrows his eyebrows.

"I've been experimenting with the crystals you gave me, they work with non living things, so I thought that maybe they would also work for living things. So merry Christmas." I point toward the doors to the garage, uncle George and Fred #2 look at me with confusion, but they both open the door and look inside.

When they open the door, it's empty.

"What exactly is the present because this just looks like an old garage." I roll my eyes at Fred #2.

"Fred? You can come out. George is here to see you." I say loudly.

"Dani I know you might be trying to prank me but this is just a sick joke." Uncle George looks at me with disappointment.

"George?" We hear a soft voice speak from th back part of the garage. Uncle George and Fred #2 pull out their wands.

"Lumos." They speak at the same time.

For a second it takes them to process what they're looking at. But once it clicks in their heads, uncle George runs toward his twin and engulfs him into a hug. His sobbing, is clear when he pushes his head into his twins neck.

"What are you three up to, out here?" Grandma says as she walks toward the garage. Fred #2 and I don't say a word, and rather we just wait till she sees what awaits in the garage.

"George? Who is that?" She speaks - her eye sight isn't what it used to be.

"Mum?" I watch as grandmas face drops.

"Freddie?" Her eyes begin to tear up as she walks toward the two twins.

Grandma grabs Fred's face in her hands and studies him.

"It's really you." Fred nods.

I grab onto my cousins arm as we both watch the scene in front of us.

"I think I'll have to go by another name now that he's back." He whispers to me. I look at him and smile.

"How about Artie? We can't call you Arthur because of grandpa so that'll have to do." He nods at my name for him.

~~~

"They've been down there for hours, I want some tea."

"Oh stop complaining - your dad just met his twin that he hasn't seen in about 22 years."

"Still they could be quicker about it."

Suddenly a knock is heard from the door. Uncle George pops his head into the room.

"Do You two want to meet your uncle?" He smiles at us, as we nod excitedly.

As we walk downstairs I can already tell the tension is rising.

"Freddie? This is Dani, and Fred." Uncle George introduces us. I smile at Fred.

"You're the one who brought me back?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I am." I smile.

"And you, you're my nephew?"

"I suppose so." I turn to look at Artie and he is completely frozen - out of nervousness and shock.

"We'll give your uncle a hug then!" He yells at Artie with a laugh to follow. Fred grabs Artie, and pulls him into a tight hug.

"I've called everyone over, they don't know what's happened, but I told them it was urgent."

"How is everyone?" Fred asks, as he lets go of Artie.

"They're all good, almost everyone has a family of their own, except Charlie, his love for dragons is still the most important thing in his life." George says.

"So everyone else is married?"

"Yeah. Most of them got married as soon as the war ended. Like Ron and hermione, Ginny and Harry."

"Ron? And hermione? Well that is something I never thought would happen."

"Nobody did, but we're all glad it did, they've never been more happy."

"So Georgie? Who is the lucky lady that you ended up with?" Fred takes a sip of his tea, and I watch as uncle George's eyes widen, and he gulps nervously. Grandma ends up laughing loudly a few seconds after Fred asks, and I can't tell why.

"Well, I actually ended up marrying, Angelina Johnson." Uncle George says quietly.

"What?"

"I'm sorry Freddie, we just fell in love, I can't control that."

"You married my ex-girlfriend!" My mouth widens in shock at the realization.

Grandma is hysterically laughing at this point, which causes Artie and I, to also laugh loudly.

The two twins both get up off their seats - with Fred chasing George around the house.

"It's just like it used to be with them. Always full of energy and banter. If someone told me that my son would smile the way he has today, I would've told them they were liars. But this has genuinely brought happiness back into his life."

"I'm glad I could help with that." I say to her.