•Chapter 7•

Without any more information on the three new boys, we leapt into the next day, a new day means a better opportunity for adventure and answers - the best combo.

"Do you guys know who did that prank yesterday?" Nick asks as he piles his plate with as much food as he could.

"Yesterday when I went to see McGonagall, she said she had a hint, but I don't know if it's confirmed." I pick up some notes that I wrote in herbology and start ordering them, so it looks like I'm actually a good student.

"Excuse me, miss Potter?" I hear from behind me. I turn and see professor Longbottom standing there.

"Hey professor, what's up." I say cheerily.

"Professor McGonagall had requested your presence in her office." He says, crossing his arms over his chest and giving a cheeky grin.

"I'm not in trouble right? I told her I had nothing to do with that prank yesterday- she believed me too, gave me some biscuits to share with James and Albus too." I plead, knowing I wasn't actually in trouble, but watching the genuine shock flash on his face made it a trick that I often pulled on him.

"No! Not at all! It has to do with the prank but I can assure you that professor McGonagall is not blaming you. She just needs some help."

"From her?" Flynn bursts out, not believing for a second that I could be of any help to one of the best witches ever.

"Apparently she needs inside information in regards to your uncle's merchandise." He hints, and leads his hand out to urge me to hurry up.

"Thank you, professor." I say sarcastically as I start packing up my things. He lets out a short chuckle, but doesn't leave the table. "You're my chaperone now?" I comment toward him.

"Professor McGonagall asked me to escort you." He explains.

"Yeah, you are definitely gonna be in trouble." Nick mutters, making Julie and Flynn laugh.

"No nick. I'm not in trouble. It's probably about yesterday, she said that my uncle might've been involved, so I think this would be in relation to that fact."

"I'll see you in DADA?" Julie asks me as I get up from my seat.

"Hopefully, if McGonagall doesn't keep me for the rest of the day. Bye." I wave and walk out of the hall, professor Longbottom following behind me.

"Have you heard from your dad since you've been back here?" He asks me, which was extremely normal - he got on edge if he hadn't gotten an owl from dad in a little while, and I was always the one to calm his nerves.

"Nope, I did send him a letter but I think he's just been busy with work and mum." I explain, knowing he was bound to ask me more about the letter.

"Did you tell him about the new guys? Seems like something he would want to know."

"I mentioned them briefly, I just didn't want to worry him and have him storming into the school like he did with Albus." He nods knowingly, leaving us to walk in a comfortable silence as we make our way to the infamous office.

Reaching the statue, I give it the password - 'lemon sherbet' and walk up the staircase, when it reveals itself, before knocking on the heavy door.

"Enter." I hear professor McGonagall say loudly inside the large room.

I push open the door and walk inside, professor Longbottom closing the door after we both enter. Much to my surprise, the three new boys - Alex, Reggie, and Luke - are all sat in the corner of the room, at separate desks. I look at them with furrowed eyebrows. Alex gives me a brief smile, Reggie full-on waves at me, and Luke stares at me with a look that could kill.

"Ah, miss Potter." McGonagall gets up from her seat and makes her way down the stairs that help lift up her office.

"Professor." I say in acknowledgement.

"Don't worry yourself. You're not here because you're in trouble, In fact, I called you here because I need your help. I have heard that you have spent many years at the weasley joke shop, am I correct?"

"Yes Professor, I spend almost every summer there." I lean against the lone desk on the other side of the room from the guys.

"I was wondering if you would be able to identify an item that i have acquired recently. I would've called your uncle down but I'm sure he's a busy man, and you seem to have enough expertise in this field." She looks over at the boys, making it clear that they were involved in this mess somehow.

"I'll try my best, but if it's an older product I might not be able to give you as much information on it." I give her a soft smile.

She ushers me toward her desk, she opens a drawer, and reveals a pink heart shaped bottle. She picks it up and hands it to me.

I inspect the bottle and of course it's one of my uncles products - a strong love potion, but the thing is, this is not a recent version of this potion. This was from the earlier days of the shop - the packaging of this product is a lot more modern than the one I hold in my hand.

"Is it one of the Weasley's potion products?" McGonagall asks.

"It is professor, but it's also one of the earliest versions of the product. After the wizarding war, my uncles weren't allowed to sell this kind of potion - it was seen as a potential danger in the miniseries eyes, so they banned it. But of course the shop still sells love potions, just not as effective as this one." I play with the small string attached to the bottle.

"Would someone be able to get their hands on this nowadays?" Longbottom asked with raised eyebrows.

"No Professor. When the ministry banned it, it became customary law that all strong amortentia potions had to be turned into the ministry and they were all destroyed. It's practically impossible to get one of these, unless someone had one hidden away back in the early to late 90's." I explain with enthusiasm.

"Thank you, miss Potter, that will be all for today. I suggest you get to class, I will not accept tardiness from you." She smiles at me before grabbing the potion back and putting it in one of the cupboards along the walls.

"It's no problem Professor, but may I ask, where did you get that potion?" I ask with confusion.

"I'm afraid that our newer students brought more then just duplicating bouncing balls to Hogwarts." She gestures toward the boys, who I turn and look at in disbelief. "But don't worry miss Potter, they will be dealt with in the correct manner."

I smile at McGonagall before I make my way toward the door. I look at the boys as I pass them, Alex and Reggie both look somewhat disappointed in themselves, while Luke has the same facial expression.

I think a letter to my uncle is in order.