•Chapter 67•

"That was so cool!" Charlie shouted - it was his very first time running through the wall onto platform 9 and 3/4, so he was practically buzzing over the fact that he was a 'magic man' - even though he's only 4.

"I told you. Now you won't have to be scared to do that again." I say to him, picking him up and kissing his cheeks - earning a hearty laugh from him.

"Mum, you said you would wait for me." Amora groans from behind me.

"I'm sorry, you know how wild Charlie can get, I needed to control him." I put Charlie down, and point out Albus, who was talking to scorpius. "Go say hello to them, I'm sure they could use a lot of hugs."

I watch as Charlie runs over to my recently widowed brother, who seems a little more happy then he did a few months ago.

"So, do you have everything you need?" Amora looks at me, clearly still angry that I didn't wait for her.

"I think so." She says bitterly. I smile, knowing the facade of anger will soon drop when I give her some money for the trolley on the train.

"Okay, it's been like 10 years since I've been through that wall, and it's still not fun." Flynn huffs as she walks toward us.

"Well maybe if you held my hand like I asked, you would've had a better time." Reggie was already pouting at Flynn's attitude, but I couldn't be happier that they were here.

"Thank you for coming, Amora wouldn't be going willingly, if her god parents didn't show up to wish her luck." I say to the newly weds - bringing them both in for a hug.

"Speaking of the little stinker, where is she."

"What do you mean, she's right-" I turn around to where she had been standing, and find the trolley abandoned with all her belongings still on it.

"Amora!" I shout, making almost everyone in the station turn to me.

I start walking at a very fast pace, looking in almost every spot that she could be in.

"Woah there!" An all too familiar face grabs both my arms as he steps in front of me, making me stop in my tracks. "Where are you rushing off to?"

"If you had been a good father, and walked with Amora through the wall, she wouldn't be missing." I shout at him, wriggling out of his arms, and beginning my search again.

"Well if you would slow down for a second, you would realize that she's with Alex, Nick and Nova, who just arrived. I will now accept my father of the year award."

He cracks his famous smirk, but after nearly 12 years together, it's gotten kinda old.

"You're lucky she's not missing." I point my finger in his face, "or you would've been dead."

"Ohh, feisty wife, me likey." He grabs my waist and pulls me against him.

"Stop it! There are children around."

"May I remind you that Amora was conceived behind a pizzeria."

"Don't you dare repeat that sentence ever again. I love you, but you're still the same old, stupid Luke." I walk back to Amora's trolly, and walk it toward everyone - Luke following close behind me."

"Hey big bro, how are you feeling." I wrap my arm around Albus's waist, and look up at him - seeing the tears are still lingering in his eyes.

"This is probably the hardest time to let him go to school, who knows what will happen, maybe I should just keep him back this year?"

"And make him more of a social outcast?" I look at him with a dumb look. "I know you want what's best for Nox, but what he needs right now, is to be in a place that doesn't remind him of his mother. He needs to be distracted by his friends."

Albus takes in all I've said, and leans his head on mine. Since his wife - Chrissy - had died a few months ago, things had been hard, but he's become very close with my family, mostly because he was staying with us for the first few weeks.

"Wow, a sibling reunion and I'm not even invited." James loudly chants before he walks up to us and squishes us in a bear hug.

"Good to see you too, James." Albus sighs.

"Alright kiddos, looks like it's time to say goodbye, train leaves in 10 minutes." Luke announces to the whole family.

Amora shyly walks up to us, Charlie following close behind her.

"I'm scared." She mutters simply.

Luke and I both bend down in front of her, making sure that she will feel safe with us there.

"I know how scared you are, I was exactly where you were, but I promise that only the first few days are scary, after you make lots of friends, you'll forget all about this feeling that you have. And if you get scared, I'm sure your cousins will be glad to help you out. Connor already said that you can sit with him on the train - it's your last chance for that too, because it's his last year, so I think you should take advantage of that." I try explain to her, but her scared expression doesn't change.

"Hey, where's that brave girl that I live with, she would love the adventure of making new friends. She wouldn't be scared, especially when she's going to a wizard school with magic, and dragons and ghosts." She looks up slightly, at Luke's words. "Baby, you'll be okay, I promise that you'll make so many friends and you'll have an amazing first day, you just have to give it a try."

As soon as Luke finishes his mini speech, Amora jumps forward and hooks her arms around Luke's neck, giving him the biggest hug possible. She quickly switches over to me, hugging me with all her might, before letting go and turning to her little brother.

"Be good okay, no pranks without me." She tells him bluntly, making a smile appear on my face.

"You got it boss!" Charlie has always adored his big sister, so if she tells him to do something, you best believe that he'll do it.

"Off you go, don't wanna miss the train." Luke says to her, she starts to walk off, when he remembers. He pulls out the small bag of coins, and hands it to her. "The chocolate frogs are to die for." He winks at her, making her smile, as she grabs connors hand, walking onto the train.

All the parents huddle together, a tradition that had been done since James's first kid - Connor- started at Hogwarts.

We watch as all the kids find their seats, and make their way to the window to wave goodbye to us. Luke picks Charlie up, so he can have a better view.

And slowly but surely the train starts pulling out of the station, leaving all the parents with watery eyes, and a sadness in their hearts.

I feel Luke come closer to my ear, obviously needing to whisper something in my ear.

"Hopefully nobody uses Amortentia on her." I turn back to see him wearing a proud grin on his face, I smack his arm - showing him that I was clearly unappreciative of his comment, as I already had enough to worry about.

"Damn Amortentia." I sigh, watching the train almost completely disappear from sight.

I can only hope that Amora will have a good time at Hogwarts, I already know that she'll make lots of friends, and with her uncle Neville as the headmaster, I don't think he would let her have anything but a wonderful time.

"Damn Amortentia." Charlie whispers - I smile at him, imagining that it's only a matter of time before he starts at Hogwarts as well.