•Chapter 11•

Dear aunt hermione

Recently three new students have entered Hogwarts, and yes, usually that's not a very uncommon thing, except for the fact that they are in my year. From the first time I saw them, they all gave me a strange feeling, but that feeling just intensified when I found out that two of them might be related to the malfoy's and the Lastrange family.

I've spoken to my dad about it, and sadly he was no help in the matter. Seeing as you are the minister of magic, I was wondering if you could use your position to help me find out more about the boys. If not, that's okay but something about them just seems off, and you always taught me to listen to my heart, and my heart is telling me something isn't right.

The three students are

• Alexander Malfoy
• Reginald Lastrange
• Luke Longbottom

I hope to hear from you soon

Love, Dani

When I finish writing my letter, I give it to snow, and start getting ready for dinner. Everyone else is already in the great hall, because the dorms are freezing right now (a first year messed up a spell and the Professors are still trying to fix it) and the great hall is always the perfect temperature.

It's still about an hour until dinner, so I decide that I will have a walk around the school, just to get some fresh air. As I'm walking down one of the corridors that lead to the outside area of the school - I notice Luke staring a wall - wearing a black suit. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion over the formal attire, maybe there was a dress code for dinner tonight and I just didn't get it. But suddenly the wall turns into a door, that Luke opens slowly, before walking in. Not only am I extremely confused but also very curious. So when Luke disappears behind the door, I walk close to it - so I can catch a glimpse of what's inside. Unfortunately by the time I got to the wall, it had changed back into just that - a wall.

I knocked on the brick a few times, but nothing happened. I wonder what that was? Maybe I was just seeing stuff. Or I could ask Alex or Reggie about it, maybe they know what it is.

As soon as that idea pops into my head, I start my walk to the great hall, completely forgetting about my planned walk.

When I enter the great hall, it takes me a minute to find Alex and Reggie, but when I do, I notice that nick is sitting opposite them.

I walk up to them and bed down to whisper in nicks ear.

"Julies looking for you." He turns around and gets off the chair to go look for Julie, I take this opportunity to take his seat.

"Woah, how did you do that?" Reggie asks - clearly amazed at my abilities to make nick do what I want.

"He has a crush on my friend. I like to use that to my advantage sometimes." I smirk.

"Uh, so why are you at our table?" Alex asks awkwardly.

"I have a question." Reggie smiles at me and Alex just waits for me to continue. "I saw Luke go into a room behind a wall, what is in there and how did he get in?"

They both look at me confused. They then look at each other to see if the confusion is mutual.

"We don't know about any wall?" Alex says - yet it comes out as more of a question.

"You two are his friends, how do you not know about whatever he's doing." I complain.

"He doesn't tell us much, he's a secretive kind of guy. Can't exactly force him to tell us."

"Even if we did, he's not going to break so easily, torture was apart of his training so he would break without extreme measures and I wouldn't do that to him." Reggie adds on, I furrow my eyebrows again at his words. I watch as Alex glares at him and slaps him over the side of the head.

"We're not supposed to talk about that." Alex whisper shouts at Reggie.

"What training?" I ask them with a laugh, thinking that they're joking.

"Reggies just talking crap, don't worry you'll get used to it." I watch as reggies head lowers in shame. "We have to go." Alex grabs Reggie's arm and yanks him along.

"But I'm still eating." I briefly hear Reggie say as they walk away.

I finally make my way over to the gryffindor table - to join my friends - While trying to figure out what reggie meant.

"Hey." I sit down next to nick - who is opposite Flynn and Julie.

"Why so down?" Julie asks.

"Boys are confusing." As I say this, I feel nicks eyes burning into me, all while Flynn chokes on whatever food she was eating.

"You have boy trouble?" Nick asks.

"Yes, unfortunately."

"Since when do you have boy trouble?" Flynn is the most shocked.

"Since boys stopped making sense." I say grabbing a piece of cake.

"Where is Dani and what did you do to her?" Julie asks.

"I'm still here, but I have to warn you it's not boy trouble - meaning I have a crush, it's boy trouble - meaning I'm pretty sure I know who the descendants of the worst death eaters are."

They all stare at me as if I have three heads, but I just continue to eat my chocolate cake in peace.