•Chapter 36•

As soon as I arrive at Hogwarts - I make my way up to the gryffindor tower. Giving the fat lady the password, I step inside and take in the silence that surrounds me. Obviously all the other Gryffindors are still away for Christmas break, so I'll be alone for the next two days.

I go up to my room, and instantly I am reminded of what I've lost - the last few weeks. Julie's bed sits right next to mine, bare of all the bedding, yet covered in hundreds of Dahlias - Julie's favorite flower.

I hold my wand up, and say the simple, yet so damaging spell.

"Incendio." I whisper. The mound of flowers, instantly catches alight, burning fast and bright, as the memory of Julie seems to burn with it.

Once all the flowers, have turned to ash, I decide to walk around the castle. Seeing as almost nobody is at Hogwarts , I might as well use it to my advantage.

I grab my cloak, to shield me from the inevitable chill that will run down my spine as I continue my walk.

Walking past all the paintings, they all scream at me to switch the bright light off, but I just ignore them, and hold my wand higher (just to annoy them a little more.)

As I walk closer to the great hall, I hear a few mumbled voices. They whisper, then scream in bursts of joy. Letting my curiosity get the best of me, I go directly for the entrance.

Inside I see the three boys that were least expected to be here. Reggie, Alex and Luke.

I walk silently into the hall, and watch the three boys scream at each other over a silly game of wizards chess. Reggie sits on the table - cross legged, while Luke and Alex sit on either side of the table, clearly too into their game to notice me.

As I walk closer, reggies head finally snaps up - looking directly at me. At first he greets me with a warm smile, but soon his face shows a look of horror and realization. He must've realized that this is the first time I'll be in a room with Luke since he murdered Julie.

I grab my wand and walk closer, before I know it, all of them have seen me, and Luke looks terrified.

"Crucio!" I shout at Luke, holding my wand toward him.

Unfortunately he moves away before it actually hits him.

"Are you mad!" He shouts.

"You know what?" I pause for a moment, actually considering Luke's statement. "I think I am. Crucio!"

He ducks out of the way, and sneaks behind a table, until he's closer to the entrance - when he finally runs out of the great hall. As I am about to run after him, I feel a force holding me back, while another snatches my wand.

Alex holds me in place for a few minutes, until he's sure that Luke can't be harmed by me. He puts me down, and I sink onto one of the benches, in defeat.

"Here." Reggie hands me a glass of water along with my wand, which I gladly accept. I chug it down, all while trying to calm myself down. All the adrenaline that went through my body at that stage, made it hard to concentrate, and I Ben harder to realize that there was a strange taste to this water.

As I put the glass down - after I had finished the water, I watched Alex and Reggie, who were both staring at me very intently. I furrowed my eyebrows at them, and watched as they carried on with their chess game. As I watched the board, I couldn't help it when my mind started drifting to places.

I don't think I ever sat down to think about him before, but now that I am, I'm realizing that Luke is actually really handsome. His eyes remind me of the long grass that will grow out in the burrows garden - during summer. Just like that grass, his eyes bring me an innocent joy that I couldn't find anywhere else. I remember how scared I was of him, when we first spoke, and how I wish I could go back to watch his lips as he talks. I wish I could see that sparkle in his eyes when he speaks to me, or the slight blush that appears when he flirts.

My mind was so engrossed with Luke, that I didn't notice the other two guys staring at me with smirks on their faces.

"I think I love him." I say out loud. Reggies smile seems to widen at my words.

"Who?"

"Luke, of course." I look toward the bench that Reggie was sitting on - opposite Alex and I, and see that Luke had forgotten his robe.

Alex caught on to what I was looking at, and grabbed the robe from Reggie.

"Why don't you go give it back to him." Alex suggests.

I look up at him, and give a thankful smile. I grab the robe and rush off, not exactly knowing where I'm going.

"Astronomy tower!" I hear Reggie shout, just as I exit the great hall.

As I make my way up there, my mind keeps reviewing all the little moments that Luke and I have had over the last term.

Once I finally get to the top of the steps, I see Luke standing against a railing - on the edge of the tower.

I clear my throat, so he knows that I'm here. When he finally hears me, he turns around in shock and fear.

I drop the robe onto the floor, and walk over to him. He looks terrified, but once I reach him, I make all his fears fade away with three simple words.

"I trust you."