•Chapter 23•

Uncle George and I spent almost the whole day in London, I had already been to the normal muggle world quite a few times, but it never stopped being interesting to me. We mostly got Christmas presents for our family, but luckily we had a bag that was charmed with the extension charm - so we didn't have to carry a whole lot of bags.

By the time we got back to the burrow it was dinner time, but unfortunately it was only uncle George, grandpa, grandma and myself, who were at dinner.

I helped grandma lay out all the food, before we both sat down to eat.

"So how was London?"

"It was good mum, we did a lot of shopping today, but it was a good day."

"Well I'm glad you didn't get into any trouble. It's very unlike you two, to cause some havoc."

"One of us wasn't really in that kind of mood today mum." I feel all eyes on me, when uncle George says this.

"So, grandma?" I pull the attention off of me, "did you happen to make those jumpers today?"

"I did, I left them in your room, I figured you would want to send them out before Christmas."

"Thank you, I'm sure they will love it."

"They better, everyone who's ever received one of those jumpers, have never complained."

I giggle at her determination to please. Dinner carries on with a few random conversations being started throughout, but when we all cleaned up, I went up to my room, and wrote some Christmas cards, before sending off my Christmas presents to malfoy Manner.

~~

The next day, uncle George had to go into work, he offered to take me with, but I declined and decided to spend my day, in the general area of the burrow.

I walked downstairs and looked for grandma, who I found in the kitchen, looking at a newspaper.

"Whatcha reading?" I sit down next to her, as she turns the newspaper to show me.

'HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY STARTING ANOTHER WAR?'

I furrow my eyebrows at the title, and grandma laughs at my reaction.

"Couldn't say I disagree with that reaction."

"What's the article about?"

"It's saying that some evidence has been brought to the ministry's attention, that the use of dark magic - usually associated with Voldemort, is in use again, at Hogwarts."

"That can't be true, surely it can't."

"I doubt it is, these days, all these stories are pulling stories out that aren't even remotely true, but don't worry I'm sure hermione will handle this." I think about the repercussions of this article, all while thinking about who could've been using the magic - and instantly my mind goes to the three boys.

"Would you mind if I go outside for a while?"

"Not at all, just don't drag more dirt into my house, or else you'll clean it up with a toothbrush." I smile at her, kiss her cheek and run out of the house.

I would always imagine what it would be like if I grew up with my uncles and mum in this house. I can imagine how noisy and busy it must've been, but it must've also been nice to have people with you, all the time. I'm not unappreciative of James and Albus, but they do lack some qualities that I see in my uncles - and how they act with mum. James has always been a little too mischievous, and he refuses to take most things seriously - grandma always says that he reminds her of the twins. Albus has recently been getting better, but he's always been too serious, he seems to only ever joke around with scorpius. I can't blame him though, it must be hard to be the only Slytherin.

I walk around the garden, looking at all the gnomes. I remember when I was little I used to play with them for hours, but unfortunately I think I grew out of that a while ago.

I see one of the trees that all of us cousins, would sit under - when we're all together. I sit down next to it, and just enjoy the scenery of the outdoors. Being in such a quiet place for such a long time, got my mind thinking about everything that's happened over the last few days. As much as I love my family, it is hard to deal with the stress and trauma of what I saw, when they don't give you enough room, to do so. But for the first time since it happened, I can sit in silence and think about Julie.

The thing that clouds my mind the most, is what nick said to me in McGonagall's office, obviously I know that what happened- was my fault, but it's not like I could change it now. Nick will just have to deal with Julie's death, just like everyone else will. I say that as if I'm blaming him for it, when in reality I think I'm just shifting the blame off of my guilty conscience.

"Hey." I zone out of my thoughts and look up to see Albus and James standing above me. "Mind if we join you?" Albus smiles. I nod to them, as they both make their way - to either side of me.

"We know you need time alone, but dad was worried, and now that everyone is on Christmas break, we wanted to check on you, because we're the best brothers ever." James exclaimed.

"Well thanks, but I don't need checking up on."

"We all know that's a lie." James smirks.

"Can we just sit here, I really don't feel like talking about it, I just want to take in everything that I can see right now."

"Sure." Albus puts his arm around me and I snuggle into his shoulder, while James tests his head on my lap. It's very rare that we all have these moments, but when we do, it's safe to say that we cherish them.