•Chapter 54•

After a very bumpy ride, in the flying car, we made it to Hogwarts. We had to sneak back inside because for one, I'm still very much expelled, and as the boys are still students, they could get a detention with filch, and with the raid happening so soon - we only have a limited time to find Luke.

"Where would he be?" I ask Alex.

"You're asking the wrong guy, I haven't seen him in 50 years." I actually forgot that he's spent 50 years growing up with the rest of the marauders.

"Reg? Any idea?"

"He should still be waiting in the room of requirement. At least that's the first place we should check."

"We should split up then, the more ground we cover at once the better. I'll take the room of requirement, Reggie go check the Hufflepuff common room - he might be looking for you. Alex you take the dungeons, he could be down with all the other Slytherins."

They both nod at me, before they run off, in different directions.

I head off in the direction of my location, and after almost being caught by filch, I make it to the entrance.

When I can finally enter the room, I push open the doors and grab my wand.

"Lumos." The room seems darker then it was before.

I walk deeper into the room, following the familiar path, toward the cabinet. I look around, but Luke is nowhere to be found. There was a chair placed closer to the cabinet, obviously a waiting point for Luke.

I hear slight footsteps coming from behind me, making me turn around quickly, finding Luke holding a teacup, looking startled.

"Dani? What are you doing back so quick?"

"You manipulated me."

"I'm sorry?" He asks.

"You manipulated me, because you knew I could gain the trust of James Potter. You knew he would believe me in a heartbeat, and I would try fix everything - making sure that Voldemort would only come back later in life. You could summon him now, instead of his second summoning happening in 1995 - at the triwizard tournament."

"So you are more intelligent then I thought. But I have to admit, that wasn't my original plan. The original one was a lot less messy."

"What original plan?"

"Well since my good friend Reginald, is particularly good at divination, and predicting the future, we knew that your uncle would give you a certain gift this year. The original plan is the one where we use your crystals to bring him back. But your uncle was as much of a failure as one would expect, which meant those crystals never worked."

"My uncle is not a failure!"

"Then why would his invention not work?"

"Because I charmed them to only work for me!" I scream out, not realizing what I had just said. I watch as Luke smirks at me, before lifting his wand, and saying "Imperio"

My body freezes as it had, only a few days prior. I see someone standing behind Luke, I honestly didn't know if it was really her, or if it was just a side effect of the curse.

"Get out the crystals." I reach inside of my shirt, and unhook the crystals from my neck, before I revert my attention back to Luke, I glance over the time turner that is still around my neck. "Undo the charm."

I get out my wand, and point it at the vial of crystals.

"Explico." I get more nervous as Luke steps toward me, and snatches the vial out of my hands. When he does, he finally releases me from the imperious curse.

I make it look as though I'm catching my breath, when I was actually getting the time turner out from under my shirt, and turning it back only a few seconds. As I turn it back, I step behind Luke, only to stop the time turner, and let the scene play out in front of me. I had just gotten there when he cursed me, which explains why I saw myself standing behind him.

I wait until I see myself disappear once again, thanks to the time turner, before I quickly yank the vial from Luke, and place the full body-bind curse (Petrificus Totalus) on him.

He falls to the ground, completely stiff. I have about an hour before it wears off, which gives me 20 minutes, to find the other two boys, and get hermione into the room to arrest Luke.

~~

"What is she gonna do with him?" Reggie asks as we all stand over Luke's body.

"Probably will send him to Azkaban, couldn't imagine her giving him any mercy after all that he's done." I speak back to him.

We all hear muffled screams from outside the room- which causes all our heads to turn.

"Alex, go get hermione, reg and I will stay here."

"Got it." He quickly sprints off - to find hermione.

Reg and I stand in silence, both our wands pointed at like, just in case he tries to get away.

"There over here." Alex voice is sounded again, and In runs hermione, followed by a few Aurors - including my dad.

"Dani step away from him." Hermione shouts, and I quickly follow her orders.

I watch as they take Luke out of the room. I expect my father to come up to me, and try talk to me, but he gives me a glance, and never tries to communicate with me.