•Chapter 20•

The whole trip back to our house, seemed like it took forever. Everyone kept trying to talk to me, but honestly I couldn't find it in myself to say anything back.

When we finally got home, I instantly went to my room, ignoring Albus, who was calling out for me as I walked away.

I thought that sleeping again would be a good idea, but I couldn't fall asleep, and honestly I was afraid of the nightmares that would follow within the next few days.

I hear a quiet knock on my door, and I sit up slowly.

"Hey there." Teddy says as he steps inside my room. He closes the door and comes and joins me on the bed. "How are you?" He gives me a small smile.

"I saw my best friend get murdered. You can probably guess how I am right now." I lay down again.

"I know that there isn't anything that I can say, that will help you in this situation, so I think I should just warn you, your dad told the Weasley's what happened. They're going to be here any second." I groan loudly, which causes Teddy to laugh.

"I just want to be alone, dad doesn't understand that."

"He's giving you what he never had. In times that he felt the most upset, he felt like he was always alone, that's why, whenever one of us is upset, he gets the whole family to come round - to cheer us up."

"That worked when I fought with people, or when James fell off his broom when he was twelve, not when you see your best friend be killed in front of you."

I can tell that Teddy can feel my frustration, he's also been through it. He was raised by my mom and dad, from when he was 5 years old, he always got frustrated that my parents weren't his parents, which is understandable. He's always been my older brother, even if it's not biologically related.

"It's hard, I get it. But it's also hard for everyone else, we don't know how to act around you - because of what's happened. Your mum is scared that she'll say something and it'll set you off. We're trying to get through this for you, can you not try co-operate with us? Even if it's just for today."

"I can try my best." I mumble.

"Thank you." He kisses my head before he walks out.

I lay down for a bit longer, before the rest of the family arrives. It gives me some time to think about what the boys said to each other when I wasn't there. It made me wonder, why like got so angry when Alex brought up his parents. And Reggie said they were ghosts? It would make a lot of sense, and could explain why the information, that aunt hermione found, was from way before we were born. But surely that would have to be impossible? In my whole life, I've never heard of a ghost attending the school, and that also makes the situation suspicious, because why were they so quiet about it? If you were ghosts then surely you would want to tell people.

A knock at my door interrupts my thoughts.

"Can I come in?" Uncle George speaks from behind the door.

"Sure." I say quite loudly, while sitting up on my bed. He opens the door wide, but stays outside my room.

"So are you going to say hello to your favourite uncle, or just sit there like a bag of potato's?"

I smile at him, and jump off my bed to give him a hug.

"Right then. You ready to face the rest of the Weasley's?"

"I don't think I'll ever be prepared." He laughs slightly at my comment, but ushers me downstairs to meet with the rest of the family.

We walk into the living room, and the whole family stops talking, just to look at me. Grandma is the first to get up.

"Oh! My dear! I'm so sorry about what happened at school, but don't you worry, we'll make you feel better as soon as possible, won't we Arthur?" She squeezes me into a hug, leaving uncle George laughing behind me.

"Molly dear, I think we should give her some room to breathe." Grandpa snatches grandma away from me - ending the suffocating hug.

"Well, if everyone's ready, I think that we should start dinner, mum would you please help me in the kitchen." Mum says, grandma quickly gets up and follows mum.

By now, everyone would've been chatting amongst themselves, but somehow they're all still staring at me. If my brothers have taught me anything, it's that the best way to deal with hard situations, is with humour.

"I know I'm beautiful but you don't have to all stare at me." I say loudly, clearly shocking everyone in the room - but as soon as uncle George starts laughing, so does everyone else.