•Chapter 22•

"It was hard, Fred was my best friend, nobody could ever replace my twin, so loosing him felt a lot worse then loosing anyone else." He sits back down on the table and looks at the floor.

"Do you still miss him?"

"Of course I do, I don't think I could ever stop missing him, but just like everyone else, I have to move on with my life. We lost so many people that night, it wasn't just Fred. I'm sure you've heard all about it from everyone."

"But you've never told me about that night. Everyone else told me throughout my life, but you never did."

"I believed that you were too young to hear about that night, I still think you are. But I think everyone told you, so you would know the danger that we went through so that all the evil would be gone. What I saw that night, changed me. It's like that night aged me 50 years, that's how emotionally draining and traumatizing it was."

"Would you bring him back if you could?"

"In a heartbeat, although I think he would be pretty upset, I did marry his crush." Uncle George starts laughing, and I can't help but find myself in shock over the fact.

"Oi, you two better get inside before mum gives you another lecture." Uncle Ron pops his head in the garage.

"She can't lecture me, I'm a grown man!"

"I'll be sure to tell her that." Suddenly uncle George runs out the garage, trying to stop uncle Ron from telling grandma.

I look down at the table and see that uncle George left the book here, so I quickly grab it and head inside.

When I got inside I went straight to my room and started reading the note book - not much made sense to me, but it was still interesting to read.

A few hours later I decided to head to bed - hopefully with little/no nightmares.

~~

I got woken up this morning by grandma calling me down for breakfast. I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs, to meet with everyone. Much to my surprise, dad, aunt hermione, and uncle Ron were all sat at the table with grandma, grandpa and uncle George. 

"Hello." I wave to everyone as I sit down. They all say hello, or good morning to me before carrying on with their previous conversations.

"Harry, would you mind if I took Dani to London today? I'm afraid I have to get some muggle supplies, and I think she would appreciate the adventure."

"Of course, I would suggest leaving your wand here, I don't want any reports of muggles spotting wizards today, I have enough to deal with." I smile at dad and go upstairs to grab my coat.

I hear a knock on the door, and turn to see aunt hermione looking at me with a warm smile.

"Hey there." She walks in and sits on my bed as I continue looking for a coat.

"I have to thank you, for helping me find information on those three boys." I don't look at her, but I can already tell that she's shocked at my thanks.

"How can you thank me? I couldn't find any information on those boys." I turn toward her and see a shameful look on her face.

"Yes you did, I mean you did it, without even knowing. The information you gave me on the boys from years ago, I am pretty sure that it's actually them."

"Dani, I'm sorry but that's impossible? Those boys would be in their middle age by now."

"That's what I thought too, but then they gave me a hint. I know that it will sound crazy but bare with me. On each of the boys documents, it says that they're deceased. I think that the three boys at my school are ghosts." I stare at her for a few seconds before she starts laughing at me.

"Dani, I know we live in a magical world, but ghosts? Hogwarts is known to have many ghosts within its walls, but never would they have been students."

"I know it's crazy, but one of them called themselves ghosts before the other one killed-" I stop myself from saying anything more, coming to the conclusion that she probably thinks this has to do with Julie's death.

"Dani, I know it's hard, but these ghost boys, they aren't actually ghosts. They could just be a fragment of your imagination. I think you need to distract yourself for a little while, get your mind off of what happened." She pats my shoulder and gets up.

"I'm not crazy." I watch as she stops at my words, and carry's on a few moments later, as if she never heard me.

It takes me a few minutes to build up the courage to go back downstairs, but when I eventually do, everyone is gone, except uncle George and grandma, who is knitting one of her specialty jumpers, at the kitchen table.

"Dani dear, do you have any friends that need a jumper for Christmas?" Grandma asks me.

"No, sorry I don't."

"That's alright, I'll just have to ask Hugo and Rose."

I see uncle George walking outside, and begin to follow him, when I remember what happened with Reggie, when I tried to get back to the common room, the day of Julie's death.

"Actually," I turn to grandma, who raises her head to look at me. "I do have some new friends."

"Write down their names, and what size that would need, please my dear, before you and George get into trouble again." I smile at her, and grab a spare piece of paper and write down their names, before heading out the door.