•Chapter 60•

"Where are the crystals?" I ask Alex. He reaches around his neck, and hands me the almost empty vial. There must be about 10 crystals left.

"What do we do now?" His face still unreadable - contrary to the fact that his father just died in front of him.

"We need to get rid of the last few death eaters, but don't kill Voldemort. I have a Certain person in mind, that deserves to do that." I start walking away, before a thought comes into my mind.

If the bodies, that the crystals produce, are just hollow, soulless representations of the people they portray, does that mean that the bodies can be inhabited by their original owners if their souls are available?

I turn back to the Alex, with a smirk.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Alex just shrugged, but his attention remains on me.

"I have an idea." I smirk.

~~~

"Everyone fall back!" I scream in the middle of the courtyard, making everyone run away from what they were doing - most were just trying to help their friends who had gotten hurt.

It took a few minutes for everyone to stand back, but once they did, Voldemort returned to the center of the courtyard, ready to duel with me, one on one. I watch as the two boys - Luke and Reggie - make their way to Voldemort's side.

"Alex, you can come out now." I say loud enough for him to hear. Alex comes walking out confidently, showing off his new human body - thanks to the crystals we figured out that ghosts can posses their bodies made from the crystals. It's like giving a soulless person, a new life. Alex grabs my hand as he reaches me, much to everyone's horror.

When Luke was sentenced a few days ago, word got around that he was actually a ghost - which is why he never went to Azkaban - people started piecing things together. Eventually they realized that Alex and Reggie were ghosts too.

"Luke, reg. I know that you feel the need to be on their side, because they're your biological family, the people who raised you. But you both know that they aren't the right people for you. You belong with us, with the good guys."

They both lower their heads, obviously ashamed of what they had done to get to the point that they were at.

"If you choose our side, I can promise you that you'll be completely forgiven of all crimes."

"Danielle, you can't-" uncle Ron stops hermione speaking by placing a hand over her mouth.

"Please, I'm begging you. Don't let yourselves believe that these people actually love you. They don't care about you. They used you to get to where they are now, please join us." I beg the boys, the emotions clear in my voice.

Reggie lifts his head up, and slowly walks over to me, I give him a reassuring smile.

"Luke?" I say, hopeful yet not entirely believing that he would choose us.

He takes a step toward us, before a hand is held out onto his chest, stopping him from moving forward. Voldemort looks at Luke, clearly disappointed.

"He stays with us." Voldemort says simply.

"I'll trade then. You can have the crystals, for Luke." I try bargain.

"The crystals have already been used to bring us back, what more could we need?"

"Your soul. If you want to be human again, you can use the crystals to bring back your soul. Then you're free to do whatever you want. But only when you hand him over."

Voldemort smirks at me, pushing Luke harshly toward me. Alex runs to him and helps him walk over to us.

"Your turn." I reach inside my shirt, grabbing the vial, and throwing it to him. He catches with one hand, quickly opening it, and giving the rest out to his followers.

"Here's to miss Potter. Because of her, lord Voldemort shall rein once again. No Muggle born shall go unharmed, and no blood traitors shall be forgiven."

I watch as they all start wishing, and one by one, they are cursed, leaving them screaming in pain for a few seconds, before the crystals they hold - explode in their hands, destroying anyone in a close enough range to them.

A smirk grows on my face, as I watch Voldemort try and suppress the excruciating pain that he feels.

"I'll be back." He says, his voice sounding pained and tortured. Finally, the final blow is set off - killing the hollow body of Voldemort. Soon enough, everyone realizes that the battle was over, and that Voldemort had been beaten again.

People started cheering, hugging each other and celebrating the defeat of Voldemort once again.

"I have to ask, how is Alex human again?" Luke asks, still in shock over his friend.

"Simple." I pull a tiny vial out of my pocket, containing the real crystals - we had replaced the real things with salt crystals infused with the Expulso curse (one nasty curse that is.) "with these. And don't worry, I plan on beinging you back to your human form - when I sort out your punishments with hermione."

Someone's hand grips mine, ripping the tiny via from my hand. I turn around and see the all too familiar face of Bellatrix Lastrange.

"You thought you could win little girl? Think again." She laughs hysterically, for a few seconds, before her face falls completely, she slowly looks down on her body, leading everyone else's eyes to glance down. Right in the middle of her stomach, is a blade - looking like the one of a sword.

She lets out a small sqeak, before falling to the floor - revealing a very scared looking Reggie, holding a silver sword, with bright red jewels at the tip of the handle.

"I just killed my mother." He looked terrified, but slowly his frown turned into a smile.

He dropped the sword and started happy dancing, showing his happiness in the strangest way possible, but it kept us all entertained for a while - forgetting for a moment about everything bad in the world.