•Chapter 53•

"What are you doing here?" James pulls back from the hug, staring at me with a shocked face.

"I only just got back actually. I see you took my advice with Alex." James looks back to Alex, giving him a small smile.

"Yeah, turns out he's a pretty cool guy, a bit strange, but aren't we all."

"We also took your other pieces of advise. Saved our lives I assume." Sirius says.

"It did, you're here and you weren't supposed to be." Alex steps toward the kettle, and begins making himself a tea.

"Can someone explain what's happening?" Tonks says from behind me.

"Dear cousin, I'm afraid this is too important for you, let us men handle it."

In an instant, Tonks pulls out her wand, and shoots some kind of tickling spell at Sirius. It sends him running around the house, giggling loudly.

"Now, can someone explain?"

"Tonks, this is Danielle. She's my granddaughter. She came back to 1978 when we were still In school, and saved our lives. Though I have to admit, when you said you were my granddaughter, I thought she meant biological, turns out not so much." I stare at James, confused as to how I'm not biologically related to him.

"I am your biological granddaughter?"

"Dani, I have 12 grandchildren, none of them are even remotely similar to you." He laughs off his statement, while sitting at the table.

"12 grandchildren? Dad sure got around in this reality."

"Who is your father?" Remus asks.

"Harry Potter." Everyone freezes at his name, clearly he's a sensitive topic, but I have to find out what happened to him.

"That boy was nothing but trouble once he started at Hogwarts." Remus says rather loudly.

"Remus, calm down, obviously she doesn't know about him yet." Tonks stands up, and pats Remus on the back, trying her hardest to control him.

"What about him would I need to know that I didn't know before?"

"He didn't become the chosen one." Alex says, finishing up with making the tea.

"What do you mean? He has to be the chosen one, the prophecy had to come true."

"No, that original prophecy was only made after lily and James Potter were murdered, and they are still very much alive. The prophecy in question was completely destroyed because of Peter Pettigrew and his coward ways."

"Surely Voldemort still came back?"

"Nope. After he attacked a rather large group of muggles, after Peter told old voldy, that he didn't know where the potters were, the ministry found him quickly, arrested him. Now he's in Azkaban, along with Bellatrix Lastrange and a whole bunch of death eaters."

"So then what happened with my father?"

"He had a normal education in Hogwarts, in fact none of the things that happened in our original reality happened here. Well except for the fact that he was never friends with hermione or Ron."

"Who was he friends with then?"

"Draco malfoy. He asked the sorting hat to place him in Slytherin. James's only kid to be in that house."

"And thank god for that." Remus mutters. I stare at him with disgust, how could he speak like that about my dad?

"Why was he never friends with Ron or hermione?"