•Chapter 58•

"How is he back?" Hermione shouts as she walks down the halls of Hogwarts.

"Hermione, there's no point in yelling about it, we need to figure out how to stop the attacks!" Dad says in a louder way then he was supposed to.

A few minutes ago, ministry members arrived at Hogwarts, basically anyone who fought in the second wizarding war had showed up at Hogwarts, ready to fight for good. Hermione had called nick, and I into McGonagalls office to tell them what had happened.

Hermione was under a lot of stress, although she had been minister for a while, she had never faced something as big as this.

She turned to look at me, while rubbing her temples.

"Are you sure those boys had something to do with this?" I had briefly told them about the involvement that the three boys had, a few weeks prior.

"They are the only ones who could've helped bring them back, besides when they were controlling me, that was our plan, go back to 1978 and bring Voldemort back with us. But he was in hiding so we had no idea where he was."

"You went back in time!" Dad shouts, finally turning his attention to me. I open my mouth to speak but hermione interrupts before I can talk.

"It doesn't matter now, obviously it wasn't her fault." Hermione turns back to one of the desks, using it to compose herself. "I don't think there's a way for us to do this in a peaceful way, Harry."

"We can't expect our kids to fight." He raises his voice.

"We can't expect them to not defend their own people. Without everyone in this school helping us, none of us will survive to see tomorrow."

The room goes silent. Hermiones words sick into everyone who was listening.

"This is really happening again, isn't it." Dad sits down on McGonagalls desk, he seemed overwhelmed and disturbed by what was happening.

"Unfortunately."

"We are willing to fight." Nick speaks up, for the first time. "All of us grew up hearing about how our parents were so brave and loyal to the school, this can be our chance to prove that we are too."

Dad stares at nick, hating the fact that our generation will actually have to go through what they went through when they were younger. I think for a second, my dad saw Seamus Finnegan's personality in his son, which spared at least an inch of hope. 

"We need to gather everyone, face him head on, that's the only way that we will be able to fight him." Dad marched out of the office, compelled to win the war, once again.

~~

The whole school was gathered around the entrance of the school, the large iron gates still blocked us from the death eaters.

We had been standing there for a while, as if everyone was too afraid to actually step out to face Voldemort.

I walk over to hermione, wanting answers for the halt.

"Why aren't we already fighting?" She stares at me in disbelief - over the hardness of my voice.

"Dani, most of the adults are reliving their trauma, instantly marching out there, is extremely hard for many of us."

"Well if we stay in here any longer, we could get ambushed and massacred, and I'm not letting that happen."

I step away from her and toward the iron gate.

"Alohomora!" I shout at the door, and slowly all the locks open.

"Dani, what are you doing!" Dad shouts.

I watch from my side view as uncle Charlie runs up to me, to grab me away from the door.

"Impedimenta!" I cast on him, making him stop in his tracks.

I quickly push the doors open, revealing the death eaters once again, but this time I'm not going in with fear, Instead, I'm driven by anger and revenge.

I start firing spells at different death eaters, some fall to the ground, screaming in pain, while others run - to try find some kind of cover.

With all my rage, being focused on harming the death eaters, I completely miss the sound of heavy footsteps running toward me grabbing me around my waist, and lifting me up, trying to drag me inside.

"Look who it is, Weasley is it? I must say, after we killed your brother, we didn't know if you would make it, and yet here you are."

I watch as George's face, fills with sadness and anger. He tried to control himself, but he couldn't help the single tear that spilled out.

"How are you back? We killed you nearly 25 years ago." Dad shouts.

"Harry Potter. The boy who lived." Voldemort smiles at dad, almost as if he was reminiscent of their old times. "I have to thank your daughter for that, without her help, I wouldn't be here." My eyes widen at his words, and I instantly feel everyone's eyes, on me.

"I didn't help you." I scream at him.

"Oh but you did," he reaches behind him, to where Reggie is standing, and hands him something. "These are the reason that we can come back, if it wasn't for your daughter being so careless with them." He holds up the familiar vial, making my blood run cold.

Everyone was still looking at me. It felt like every part of my body was burning under their gaze. I still don't know how Reggie got those from me, I had them last night, when I fell - oh, that's how. I look toward Reggie, knowing that he's reading my mind and glare at him.

"Funny how a few words can turn so many people against you, isn't it Danielle? I must tell you that when Lukas told me about you, I knew you were the one to help us. Most had their doubts but I trusted you. And when he told us you were a Gryffindor, that I found extremely hard to believe. No person who was so devoted to helping us would've been a Gryffindor."

"Peter Pettigrew was a Gryffindor." I shout.

"That is correct, but he was a coward, and a coward is one thing, you are not."

I blink a few times at his words, not really understanding fully that he blatantly called me a traitor toward my own family.

"I do believe you would've been better suited for Slytherin, perhaps the hat got you and your brother confused." Voldemort points his honey finger toward Albus. In retaliation, Albus lunges forward, but is quickly held back by James.

"If anyone here is to speak the truth to you, on this day, it shall be I. Ever since these three young men, entered your life, it has been nothing but havoc, in fact it got so messy, that not only did your entire family turn on you, but your friends as well. Danielle, I can make you a promise that if you joined our side, you would never be an outcast, you will be praised for your work to help us succeed. You will be unstoppable."

Although I knew his words were meant to manipulate me, I couldn't help but see the truth in what he was saying.

So I start stepping forward, toward Voldemort, ready to make my own path for my future.