•Chapter 15•

"Please bring your lilies next week, I don't want to have to remind you again." Professor Longbottom says as he dismisses the class. "Miss Potter, can I please see you for a few minutes when everyone leaves."

I nod my head at him and tell Julie to go without me. I pack my things up and walk to Longbottom's desk.

"I've been thinking about what you said about the students talking about Voldemort. I don't know, who you're talking about specifically, but if my assumptions are right, I need you to get at much information as you can about them, so I can help you convince McGonagall that they could be dangerous."

"You believe me?" I am genuinely shocked at this.

"Yes I am, I was one of Harry Potters friends when we were at Hogwarts together. I know that he wouldn't have raised his children to be liars, and I know that you have a good heart - which is why I believe that what you said yesterday, is what you believe to be true. Now there is a huge possibility that it is false, but I don't think we should take a risk. Can you tell me who the students are?"

"Alex malfoy, Reggie Lastrange and Luke Longbottom." I state.

"As I suspected. I must admit, when I heard there was another Longbottom - I questioned it myself. Longbottom isn't a very common name." I smile at him.

"What do you think I should do about this?" I ask.

"In my honest opinion, the best thing that you could do, is ask the golden trio."

"The golden trio?"

"Yes, your father, Ron and hermione, were always known as the golden trio. If there's anyone who will be able to help you, it'll be those three. Especially now that hermione is minister of magic. I would say to ask her for some inside information on them."

"I actually already asked her, a few days ago, she hasn't gotten back to me yet, which is understandable because of her job."

"Well that's one place to start, I do wish you luck in that task, hermione is usually very stingy about the ministries information."

"If she doesn't crack, I have the whole Christmas break to convince her otherwise."

"That is all I wanted to talk to you about for now, so you can go."

"Bye professor." I say as I walk out, he smiles and goes back to the plants.

~~

"Any post from snowy today?" I ask Julie.

"Nah not yet, why are you so into post all of a sudden. Last year you cringed at the thought of writing a letter."

"I have important reasons to write now. Besides it's better to keep my family informed."

"Speaking of family, do you know if dad will get me the new broom, Because I don't know about you, but I need that thing." James says, flipping himself onto the couch in between Julie and I.

"Unfortunately James, dad doesn't tell me about Christmas presents. They aren't usually the most exciting topic of conversation in our letters." I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh right, I think this was supposed to go to you, but you know owls, always getting the mail mixed up." He pulls a crumpled letter out of his robe and hands it to me.

"This is from aunt hermione, and it's from two days ago! Why didn't you give it to me, when you got it?" I shout at James.

"Because I can't read a full letter in a day?" I snaps.

"You read my mail!" I chase after James when he gets off the chair and out of the common room.

"I'll see you later Jules, I have to read this." I smile apologetically at her and walk to my room. I sit cross legged on my bed and open the letter.

Dear Danielle Potter

In my spare time, I looked up the three students that you asked me to, unfortunately there are no records of these boys, from the year that they were born - up until last year. All records we have of them, come from this year, and they aren't very specific in the details.

However, I did find records from before you were born, of people with the same names as the boys. It's quite strange, as they all died before you were even born. I didn't know if these would help, but I attached the basic information on them, with this note, I hope this is helpful to you. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Love,
Hermione Granger-Weasley

Ps. So excited to spend Christmas break with you at the burrow.

I smile at my aunts very formal handwriting and overall tone in her letters. I flip to the next page - which contains information on the other boys that she was talking about

Lukas Abaddon Longbottom
Eyes - green
Hair - auburn
Skin - light
Age - 14 years old.
Born - August 14 1991.
Parents - Alice and Frank Longbottom.
Guardian - Lucius and Narsissa malfoy.
Died - 2005/12/09
Cause of death - unknown.

Alexander Abraxas malfoy
Eyes - blue
Hair - blond
Skin - light
Age - 15 years old. 
Born - April 25 1988.
Parents - Lucius and Narsissa malfoy.
Guardian - Lucius and Narsissa Malfoy.
Died - 2002/04/25
Cause of death - Suicide (evidence only)

Reginald Blackburn Lastrange
Eyes - green
Hair - dark brown
Skin - light
Age - 14 years old.
Born - December 9 1983.
Parents - Bellatrix and Roldolphus Lastrange.
Guardians - Bellatrix and Roldolphus Lastrange.
Died - 1997/06/23
Cause of death - torture endurance.

These can't possibly be the guys, can it?