38

Kings of Leon's Sex on Fire fills the speakers of the R8 and my fingers drum along to the beat. "Your sex is on fire!" I sing along and Christian smirks. I lean over and lower the volume. "Hey!" He says bemused.

"Where are we going soon to be husband of mine?" I question him as a I move around in my seat in an effort to get comfortable. We've been driving for twenty-minutes and I haven't a clue where we could be heading to. "Soon to be wife of mine, I think you should take the next couple of days off..." he says carefully. "You know I can't.." he stops me before I can finish my sentence. "Please, Ana." He pleads.

I pull out my phone and search for Jerry's contact and hit the call button. It beeps for a moment, "Ms. Steele," he answers.

"Hello, how are you today?" I ask.

"Quite well, I heard what happened with Hyde. How are you holding up? I've got everything locked down here at SIP."

"Yeah, it's been a crazy few days. Listen I will send  you an email. Please follow as it says, should you have any questions ask Hannah. Thank you for keeping up the good work! I've got to go now but email me back about regards to our new project. Bye." I say and I hang up. I quickly type an email to him informing of my absence of leave until further notice. I tell him about arrangements for our new book and send him an identical email to Hannah but with a new and better position available. I hope she accepts it, with all that's been happening I need another me at SIP.

"Did you take time off baby?" Christian breaks the silence.

"Where are we going?" I cross my legs and let my hands rest folded in my lap.

"Question for question?" He raises a brow.

"This isn't the time, you're getting me pissed," I say warning him. "Answer me," he pushes. "Yes Christian, I took time off. Answer me." He takes a glance at me and his face drops at my intensity. He moves his hand from the stick and rests it on my leg, rubbing up and down. I stare at his hand and let my body relax. "We're going to one of the properties I have on the Mercer island. I want to keep you safe, and while Hyde isn't much of a threat, I don't want to risk anything. I'd be lying if I said that was the only reason, truthfully Ana, I just want to spend time with you. I haven't had time to do anything the past few years because I've been working on building Grey's Enterprise." He exhales and continues to rub my leg, "but I understand if you don't want to stay for more than a day or two. You have work, and I know how important it is to you."

"That sounds lovely. How long until we're there?" I take a look around and we're getting off of the 90 Freeway. He looks at me surprised at the words that's escaped my lips. He collects himself and put both hands on the wheel as he takes a turn. "Maybe eight minutes or so," he says. I lean over turn up the music and my mind drifts as he takes odd turns.

My phone rings and I can't seem to find it. "Ehm," Christian points to the cup holder.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Ana, we have to talk!" Kate says but I can't read what's going on. "Is it urgent? I'm in the car with Christian. What's wrong?" I ask concerned.

"Oh I guess it can wait until you're alone...it's Elliot. Something's been off since we got back to Seattle. I wanted your advice." She says.

"Can I call you back as soon as I can? I'm sure it'll be fine babe. I love you," I say and Christian pulls into a driveway that meets some big steel gates. "I love you too. Bye!" Kate says and hangs up. "Everything alright?" He quizzes.

"I think so. This is yours?" I ask as he pulls up to an enormous house. "It'll be yours too," he says nonchalantly and parks the car. There's already two other vehicles here and I assume it's security.
"Taylor, Sawyer, Prescott." He says and hops out of the car and almost runs to my door and opens it. "Gail is here too. Come," he takes my hand and kisses it. We head into the modern mansion and are met with an wide and open foyer that leads to to the back of the house. There are large windows making up the back wall and it points the amazing view of Lake Washington. I'm in awe of what I'm staring at. There's a beautiful kitchen and a cozy living room. Arms wrap around me from behind and I can't stop staring at the view. "Hi," I whisper and melt into his arms. "It's so beautiful," I say.

"I'll show you to the bedroom," he whispers in my ear and the hair on my arm stand. I giggle and follow him up a wired staircase. "Just here," he points, " there are three other rooms on this floor for us. Security and Gail will take Downstairs." We enter a large master bedroom with the same amazing view but with a balcony. The bed faces the lake and there's a couch and television. There's a two doors which I assume are the bathroom and closets. "Sir, I though you didn't let people sleep in your bed?" I ask Christian who is standing squared in front of the balcony doors. He turns around and stares at me blankly before charging towards me and picks me up. "Hey!" I giggle as he tosses me onto the bed and crawls up my body, kissing every inch of it as he goes. "Mm," a small moan escapes my lips.

"Hi baby," he smirks and kisses my lips. I wrap my legs around him and pull him to me as much as I can. "You're the one," he whispers and kisses me once more. "The only one that I'd share my bed, my life, and my heart with," he nuzzled my neck. "Oh Christian," I almost sob. "I love you with all of my heart," I tilt my pelvis up and he pushes his erection into me. I kiss his lips and wrap my arms around his neck. "Ana.." he groans as he tries to pull away.

"No," I sigh and grind my crotch into his trying to entice him. "I have to.." I bite his bottom lip stopping him from speaking. "Ah.." he sighs

"Baby, I have to brief  Taylor and make some calls," he tries to pull away once more but I hold onto him as much as I can. "No!" I say more loudly and flip us over and pin his arms down. "I want you now," I sit astride him and unbutton his shirt. He nods and sits up, he pulls my dress off and uses his teeth to pull the cups of my bra down. His hand runs up my body to the clips of my bra and undoes them. He removes my bra and kisses each of my breasts and pulls back smiling. "These are perfect," he bites and sucks on one nipple while he caresses the other with his hand. "Yes..." I hiss and let my hands roam to his pant line and I unbutton his jeans. I snake my way into his boxers and feel his hard cased member and stroke him. "Ana," he breathes and I get up and pull his pants and boxers off and he springs free. "You're so sexy," he smirks as I remove my panties and sit astride him once more.

"I want to be inside of you," he whispers in my ear as he strokes his hard cock and lines it up with entrance. He thrusts and I can feel all of him, I feel so full. "Fuck.." he groans and flips us so he's on top of me. He pins my hands over my head and pounds into me hitting my sweet spot each time. My body tenses up and my toes curl, I can hardly breathe, oh this feels so good. "Yes Christian!" I moan as I clench around him. One hand holds my hand over my head as the over snakes it's way down to my sex and he adds pressure to my clitoris and the sweet, world-shattering pull is there, my body feel likes it's about to explode. He gyrates his hips and pounds into me once more and I shatter into a million pieces as my orgasms rips through me. "Fuck!" I moan and he tenses up pouring all of him into me. "You have a dirty mouth," he kisses me and collapses on top of me.

"Your sex is on fire," he chuckles and holds me to his chest. "Not funny," I try to laugh but my body is wrung. "Very funny," he wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. "That was amazing.." I whisper and look up and I'm met with his beautiful grey orbs. "It was much more than that," he gives me a half smile before closing his eyes. Oh he's so peaceful like this. I reach for my phone and shoot a text to Taylor and Ms. Jones notifying them that we'll be occupied for a few hours and I let myself wonder to sleep in the arms of Mr. Christian Grey.