25

"So what's the surprise Christian's planned?" I try to squeeze information out of Elliot.

"No way Ana, I haven't told him about yours so I'll do the same with his. I gotta say, you both are crazy!" He chuckles and puts the car in drive and pulls out of the parking lot. "I wanted to do something nice for him!" I hit his arm playfully. "This isn't nice, this is beyond that. Mia is his favorite person...well when she isn't being annoying." Christian's sister is a handful, but I think she's just excited that he's changing. From what Elliot and Grace tells me, he's never been like this. Honestly I believe them, before he was so closed off and domineering. "After we pick up Mia, Prescott will escort her to her room and she'll get dressed from there." I say as I plan out how I'll keep Christian occupied.

Elliot keeps his eyes on the road. New York is quite a scene but, it's too congested. I suppose Seattle can be described as the same, but at least there's the sound and just a few hours there's the play grounds for the outdoorsy type.

My cell rings, it's my man.

"Hi, I can't talk right now. Call you in 20?" I say trying to hide the roar of the engine and the busy streets of New York. "Are you okay?" He asks worried. "Yes, I just have to greet some people. Talk later, Bye!" I say and hang up the phone.

"Ana you're so bad at hiding things." Elliot chuckles and hits an exit. "Yeah I know, whatever!"

We arrive at the airport I grab a whiteboard from the trunk and write her name on there as best as I could. We head through the departure doors and hold the sign up for her. Elliot cracks a joke about every kid he sees. I can see why Kate likes him, he's a goofball.

"Elliot!" Mia yells across the room. "Anastasia!" She comes running with a man dressed in black that pulls her bags. She embraces us both. She smells of lavender and the first thing I notice when she pulls away is her new hairstyle. Blonde.

"Who's this?" Elliot says he takes her bags. "Oh just someone from the plane. "Au revoir. Merci!" She says and kisses his cheek.

We head to the car and pack up her luggage. I hop into the back seat and let her have the passenger. "So what's the plan?" She asks excitingly. "You'll go with my body guard, Prescott, to your hotel and I'll text you from there. Christian has some surprise planned too, so we'll get you to drive with Kate and Elliot. They know the address I'm guessing."

"Yup! Sure do." Elliot smirks. "He won't crack huh?" She scoffs.
________________________________

Christian's POV

"Where is she?" I yell into the phone.

"Mr. Grey she's in a meeting as we speak. She'll be out shortly." Prescott says calmly. "As soon as she out I want her to call me."

I run a hand through copper hair. Jack better not have anything to do with her answering the phone like that. "Yes Sir, I will tell her to call you."

"Thank you," I hang up.

I decide on taking a lap around the hotel. I get dressed and head out the hotel door.
________________________________
Anastasia's POV

"So how are you and my brother?" Mia says searching for information. "Good, he's complicated sometimes..."

"Yes, we know this!" She laughs and pauses before she says something else. "You are too Elliot!"

"You've got it all wrong Mia, I'm a simplistic man. Cool as whip in this bitch." Elliot says as he flips his hair and swerves the car with it. "Obviously simplistic in intelligence" Mia laughs.

"Oh this is my song!" She exclaims and turns up Party in the USA.

We sit in traffic for another hour or so. I text Christian telling him I'm on the way to the hotel. We pull up into the back of the hotel and greet Prescott. "Has he suspected anything?"

"Yes Miss Steele, but I think I've got it covered." She smiles a big smile. She's usually such a serious lady, it seems mischievousness is her happy place. "Thank you! Please take Mia to her room, Elliot will call with details." I say and shake her hand.

I get a text from Christian.
________________________________
From: Christian
My palms are twitching, both of them.
________________________________

"I'll see you guys, I'm gonna go deal with your very angry brother." Oh how can I skip his inquisition?

I walk into the hotel and to our room. I grab my key card from my wallet and walk past Jack's door. I open the door and the room is quiet. "Christian" I call out for him. I set my purse on the console table and take off my shoes. "So are you going to tell me why you were in a rush?" He asks as he emerges from the bedroom. "Hi handsome," I smile and remove my trench. "Have you showered?" His hair is wet and flopped down on his forehead. He's wearing nothing but his Calvin's, he looks especially sexy right now.

"A run." He pauses and eyes my appearance. "He haven't tried anything," I sigh and walk towards him. "Answer me," he runs the back of his index finger along my cheek and stares into my blue orbs with his grey ones. "I told you already," I wrap my arms around his torso and pull him into me. "Why can't I read you right now?" His eyebrows furrow and his eyes seems a darker shade of grey. "Because there isn't anything to read.." I whisper and tilt my chin up, waiting for him to kiss me. "Hmm" He hums.

"Kiss me," I close my eyes. His soft lips caresses mine while his hands weave through my hair. He teases my lips with his tongue, asking me to let him in. I do so greedily. Our tongues push against each other, consuming one another. "Mm.." I almost moan. He pulls back and looks at me once more. We stand there looking at each other in wonder. "I have to shower.." he breaks the silence and releases me. "Okay, I'll grab an outfit."

"There's one for you on the bed," He says and takes my hand. We walk into the bedroom together and there lays a tight fitting black dress. "Wear this," He says as he pulls out my lacy red thong. "And if I don't?"
"My palms are still twitching Anastasia," he warns. "Okay Sir," I giggle. I turn around and take a look at the dress. I bend down to pick it up and I feel his hard body against my behind. "You tease." He slaps my ass hard. I yelp in surprise.

"You're coming with me," he grabs the hem of my dress and pulls it up and over my head. "Let's get these off," He unclasps my bra and his hands wrap around me cupping my breasts. His fingers play with my nipple and I lean my head back savoring his touch. "And these," he steps back and divests me of my underwear. I turn around and do the same with his boxers. "Come," he kisses me sweetly.

He takes my hand we head to the shower.

Authors Note:

I hope you like this one. Thank you so much for 3k reads!

I've been reading your feedback and I will try to update as fast and as soon as I can!