33

Christian has given up on his attempt to tease and I can admit...I'm a little disappointed. He gets up and heads into the bathroom and shuts the door. He's changed so much, old Christian would never tolerate me denying him and while it is refreshing the fun isn't as great. Maybe it's because we're engaged. I get up out of and head to the bathroom. Before I can knock the door swings open. "Missed me?" He asks. He's dressed in only his underwear. I nod, "Come to bed" I take his hand. "Soon, I'm not tired." He says in a low tone.

"What were you doing in there?" I ask as I gently push him against the frame of the door. "Something you didn't finish." He says and takes hold of my wrists. He moves my hands from his chest and makes his way to his closet. "Are you angry?" He couldn't be, not for that. It's not like he haven't teased me before. "No, but you denied me of what's mine," I rolled my eyes at him and strut my way over to the bed. "You didn't fight," I remove my panties and throw it towards him. "Mr. Grey, you know your touch is like heroine to me. You could've easily subdued me." I whisper in a lower tone trying to seduce him.

"I'm going to get a drink, would like one?" He asks too calmly. "I'd like you, please...sir." I bat my eyelashes at him and sit at the edge of the bed. "You could have had me earlier, now you have to wait. When I'm back I want you kneeling in the corner," he points to the right side of our bed. "Here," he walks over to me with my favorite tie in hand. Before I can get up off of the bed his hand wraps around my throat and he bends to kiss me. His teeth captures my bottom lip and pulls hard at it. I moan in agreement, yes this is what I want. I want him to be rough with me. To fuck me until kingdom comes...until I come.

His hands wrap around my waist and he pulls me to a standing position without breaking our kiss. He pushes his erection into me and I can't help but gasp. I run my hands through his hair and pull hard wanting more of him, but he doesn't give it to me, instead he pulls away. "Turn." I do as I'm told. He takes both my hands and restrains me with his tie. "Kneel." He gives me a small nudge and I head to the corner. I turn around in protest but when I see his dark grey eyes drinking me in, I decide not to. This is what he knows, what he likes, perhaps I could oblige for one night. Without saying a word he walks out of the room and turns right.

I kneel here for what seems like it's been an entire lifetime. My knees are beginning to hurt so I shift on either side to give one a break. I breathe in and decide to sit on the side of the bed, before I can get up he's back. He's dressed in those pants, the ones he wore in the red room. "Miss me?" He smirks. He's holding a cup with white wine and ice. "Thirsty?" He asks. "Yes." I answer eagerly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir."

He takes a long draft and I can see the muscles of his neck working as he drinks. Who knew swallowing could be so sexy. He made everything sexy. I felt weak at the knees, literally. He padded towards me, he was barefoot. I don't know why I found that attractive but I did. "Here," he took another long draft and bent down to kiss me. Cool clear liquid poured into my mouth and I hummed in approval. He places the cup on the night stand behind me. "I think you've seen enough," he grabs a red blindfold from his back pocket and smirks as he puts on me and ties it at the back. My sight is gone and I can no longer appreciate my man's fine physique. I tried to listen to figure out what he was up to but I heard nothing.

"Do you want me, Anastasia?" He says in a deep and sexy tone, it sends shivers down my spine. Want him? I more than wanted him, needed could suffice as an explanation to what I was feeling. I wanted to feel him inside me, to be consumed by him, I wanted him to kiss me until we both passed out, I wanted him to fuck me. "I won't ask again," he's breathing heavy and I know not to test his patience. "Yes. I need you, please Sir." All I heard was the sound of his zipper. "Kiss me." I felt his warm member rub along my jaw and then to my lips. I smiled and kissed the tip and then began to suck. I could taste the bead of moisture that came out and I wanted more. I wanted all that he could give me. He thrusted his hip towards me letting me know he wanted into my mouth and I happily obliged. He tasted salty, but his skin was creamy and velvety, like chocolate. I let my tongue explore his length I slowly bobbed my head trying to fit as much of him into my mouth. His greed grew and he began thrusting harder, faster. All I could hear was our breathing and my tongue flicking as I had my Christian-flavored popsicle. I let my teeth drag against his skin and he groaned and I don't know if it's because he liked it or hated it.

"Stop." He said, but I didn't. I wanted him. I sucked hard on his tip and drew him back into my mouth. "Anastasia," he warned and he pulled my hair back in effort to get me to stop but it was too late. He groaned and stiffened as he came powerfully into my mouth. I licked him clean and swallowed all he gave me. I smirked knowing he would be looking down at me. "Stand," he said angrily. He reached around me and untied my wrists. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Please," I begged but I didn't know what for. His lips crashed down on mine and his tongue tangled with mine, it wasn't a passionate kiss, he was searching for something, we both were. "I'm going to fuck you hard. You don't get to defy me again." He growled and turned me around and pushed me onto the bed. I was lying on my stomach and he parted my legs and hiked up my waist so my ass was standing ready and waiting for him to pounce on me.

How could he be so raw, so carnal, in such little words? He followed behind me, kneeling between my legs pushing himself partway into me and I moaned. "You're so wet," his hand came down on my ass and I jumped. "Is that what you want Anastasia?" He slammed into me, jolting me forward.

"Yes!!" I almost screamed. His hand trailed down my spine and took hold of my pony tail. "Who am I?" He pushed into me and this time I could feel all of him, I felt full. "My husband, my man, my everything" I whispered. "You want this?" He asked like it was an actual question. I didn't answer and that earned me another hard slap on my buttocks. "Answer me Anastasia," he pulled my hair back and I groaned wanting him to just fuck me already. "Yes I do, Christian give me everything. Lose yourself. Pour it all into me. I want it." He growled and really let me have it. He pounded into me, each thrust was painful, unexpected, and completely mind-blowing. I tried to meet him, to connect to his rhythm but it was too much, too random. I moaned loudly, because I couldn't do anything else, it's pleasure overload. "Fuck!" I screamed. My body stiffened and everything south tightened. "Yes!" He groaned and spanked me harder and it was enough to make me lose control. "Oh!" I yelled as my body climaxed, shattering into a million pieces. My insides pulsing and I can't move because of how intense it is. He continues thrusting, circling, it's punishing; it's so good. I've never felt like this, so consumed and used. "Fuck Ana!!" He groans as he comes, pouring all his love and adoration into me. "You're so sexy," he whispers and collapses on top of me.

I don't know how long we laid there but I know I couldn't feel a thing. My body was jelly.

"Can you please take this off?" I said referring to the blind fold. He laughed and drew himself out of me. "Ahh! Easy Christian," I groaned. He rolled over to his side and reached over to take the blind fold off of me. "Did I hurt you?" He looked at me with wide eyes. "I think I'll just be a little sore.." I murmured. "I did, didn't I?" A frown grew. "No." I leaned over and kissed the corner of his lips.

"Ana," he scolded me. "Let me see." I rolled over onto my back. "I'm fine Christian, stop this." I got up and got on top of him. His hand ran down to my ass and I winced. "Shit." I said under my breath. "You are hurt," he started to push me off of him. "No!" I growled and slowly started grinding down on him trying to distract him. It worked. I reached down for his cock and I lined him up with my entrance. "I want more," I kissed him and he flexed his hips and pushed into me. "Yesss" I moaned. "You're insatiable." He whispered.

He fucked me once, twice, thrice. I couldn't have my fill of him.