36

"No!" I scream and jump out of my sleep. I take a look around and see the bright lights of Seattle, stuck in Christian's ivory tower. I dreamt of Jack Hyde. How close he was, the change in his demeanor, the words he spoke. I couldn't find anything on the man, it's like he never existed before his previous job. Christian has been talking to Taylor and a handful of people since we got home. I've hardly had time to pry information out of him. It's hilarious, really, even now the man hardly talks. I know he's worried, I would be too if I wasn't so curious as to what Jack meant.

"You don't know him, not really"

I sigh and let the air flow out of me. What could I not know? Maybe it's the kinky fuckery? Perhaps Jack is also into the whole BDSM scene. No... it can't be. What if they fought over subs. I giggle at the thought and lay my head back on the plush silk covered pillows.

"What are you giddy about?" He walks in and removes his jacket. I stare blankly at him. I can't seem to figure what mood he's in. "Christian," I pause and sit up and secure a blanket around my body. "Can I ask you something?"

"I love it when you call me by my first name." He says randomly but his eyes soften and his shoulders droop down. He walks towards me but before he gets onto the bed he removes his shoes and socks. I stare at his naked feet, they're clean, pedicured. He really is perfect. I test out his name on my tongue once more, and I quite like saying  his name too. "I'd like for you to moan it too," He leans over and plants a sweet and gentle kiss on my lips. Before I can respond he sits back and tells me to continue.

"Did you share subs with anyone?" I say and look straight into his eyes.

"No. Why?"

"Have you lied to me?"

His eyes widens. "Is that an actual question?"

I shrink into a ball and turn the other way. "Anastasia," he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his muscular frame. "If this is about what Jack said, I didn't know him nor would I lie to you about it if I did. I endeavor to be honest with you always. please don't ever doubt that. I have a few people looking into him, to see what that whole thing could've been about." He squeezes me and holds me tighter. "If that asshole did anything to you I swear he wouldn't be standing on his two feet, let alone be able to see after I beat the living fuck out of him." I gasp and turn over in his arms so he can see the shock in my face. He half smiles and brushes the hair out of my face.

"I trust you, he just got in my head a little that's all." I run my hand through his hair and massage his scalp. "Are you okay?" He asks quietly. "I am now, it's been a long day baby" I whisper and kiss the tip of his nose. "Baby?" He laughs.

"No one's ever called me that before," He confesses. "Another first Mr. Grey" I giggle and push him onto his back and I climb onto him so that I'm sitting on his stomach. "I love you." I lean down and kiss the corner of his lips. He stirs and lays his hand lazily on my hips. "I can't wait to be married to you, then you'll really be mine" his hands runs down to my behind and he squeezes hard and I almost moan. "I am already," My fingertips run along his shoulders, his chest, over his nipples, and stops where I'm sitting. "Mm, but baby I still haven't had all of you," His eyes grow darker and narrow, only focusing on the rise and fall of my breasts. I frown and push myself down so that I'm sitting on his erection. "I thought you did."

"There's still so much we haven't done." He sits up and cups my cheeks on both sides. "You'll see." He smiles and his lips are on mine. No more talking. His tongue invades my mouth and tangles with mine. He's fervent and all consuming. I moan into the kiss and begin to roll my hips against him. "Shit!" He groans. He pulls away suddenly and almost throws me off of him and runs to the bathroom. I get up and wrap my robe around me and head to the bathroom. "What is it?" I ask  in a concerned tone. "Open the door,"

"Ana I'll be out in a second." He says too softly, I pretend I don't hear him. I try the door and it isn't  locked. I find him standing in front of the mirror with his pants around his ankle and erection in hand. "Trying to be weird on purpose?" I frown and stand behind him. "What is it?" I ask as I take a step closer and wrap my arms around his torso. "You make me vulnerable, you have an effect on me that I can't wrap my head around." He closes his eyes. I run one of my hands down his happy trail and take hold of him,while the other runs up to his chest. "Ana," he sighs. "You've been through so much today,"

So that's what this is about. I explore his length with my hands and start to pump him. "You're my stress reliever.." I kiss his shoulder. "You feel wet." I whisper. "Your dry humping skills have gotten better.." His head lulls back and I can hear his small moans as I continue stroking him. "Why don't we take this to the red room Mr. Grey?"

"Are you serious?" His entire demeanor changes.

"Please," I look at him in the mirror and give him a shy smile.

"First I'll have you here," He turns around and picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Pushing me against the wall. With no warning he pulls my panties to the side and he's inside of me, moving fast and recklessly.

"Christian" I moan and wrap my hands around his neck. He slows down a bit and paces himself and I figure that sleep won't be taking place tonight.