31

I get up wrapping a robe around my small frame. I head into the en-suite bathroom and fix my sex hair. How'd even get my room number? I wash my face trying to freshen up. I see my dress and pull it on. Christian's gone commando, why can't I?  I grab his shirt.

I walk out of the bathroom and meet them. "Hi Jack, I'm fine. Just a misunderstanding." I give Christian his shirt and motion for him to leave us. "Are we going to be leaving today? I need to schedule some things."

"Yes we are, I will email you," I say and bid him goodbye. "When will the plane be ready?" I ask as I walk to the bed. He's sitting, shirt off and his pants unbuttoned, sulking. "What is it?" I ask and take a seat next to him. "A few hours, maybe two." He states. I rest my head on his shoulder and hug his arm closest to me. He's such a baby sometimes. "I guess sex doesn't fix everything," he sighs. "It wasn't good for you?" I ask my voice shaking. Maybe he's not attracted to me anymore. Perhaps it's the pregnancy scare...

He kisses me and holds me in his arms. "No," he smiles. "I don't like that asshole." We've established this. "Let's get dressed and talk about this later. I just want to get home already." I kiss him once more before getting up. I remove my dress and take his hand. "Shower?" he nods and picks me up.

After the flight to Seattle...

"I'll catch you guys in the living room, I just need to talk to Jack," I say and walk over to Christian. The flight was tense and I really need to break ice with him. I run my hands up his shoulders and through his hair. "Hi," I whisper and kiss his cheek. "What do you need to talk to Jack about?" He questions and furrows his brows. "Just work stuff, I'll be fine baby," I peck his lips and pull away from him. "We need to talk, but later." He says and joins the group, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I walk over to Jack in the foyer and apologize for taking up his time. "I know you're probably tired, so I'll make this quick," he nods. "Tomorrow I need you to gather all our work for Boyce and stack them up in my office. This weekend was successful but I have a few ends to tie up. There will be a meeting at 12:00pm so I need you to have an early lunch. Other than that we're all set. Thanks for this weekend Jack. Enjoy the rest of your day."

"Miss Steele," he bids me goodbye and rings the elevator.

I walk over to the kitchen and grab a glass of Pinot. Christian's sitting next to Elliott, he looks young and happy. I join the girls. "What'd I miss?" I go to take a sip of wine but Kate reaches over and takes my glass and drinks it. I give her an evil look. "Looked yummy!" She smiles. "So who's getting the room upstairs?" I gulp. Is she talking about the red room?

"There's a free room?" I question and everyone eyes me. I should know how many rooms there are in the house that I live in. "I guess I've been too distracted to notice the other rooms in the house," I flush. "Too busy hmm..." Kate teases.

"There are three rooms free, any is up for the taking. They're all on this floor." Christian says coolly. "I think I'll head to bed now," he says and gets up. "Old man," Elliot says and throws a pillow at him. Christian doesn't react but instead he kneels before me and kisses my cheek. He lingers for a moment and whispers in my ear, "Can we talk?" I nod.

"Guess it's goodnight for me too, see you guys in the morning!" I give Mia and Kate a hug.

"I better not hear nothing coming from that door you two!" Elliot exclaims.

A/N
Sorry it's been hectic here. More chapters coming soon.