19

"There's no way we'll have time to go shopping Kate, besides Christian's practically bought an entire closet and stuffed it into my bag." I steal a look at Christian before moving my attention back to Kate. "I've been meaning to ask you, how is everything anyway?" She starts her digging. "Everything is fine Kate, complicated but I am happy. I love him." I smile because it's true. He's my first of everything..aside from kissing. "Oh I'm so happy to hear this, I've been worried about you. He's still on my shit list!" She laughs. "What about you? Elliot?" It's my turn to juice you for information Kavanagh.

She tells me that they're doing well and that she finally wants to settle down and be with someone who cares about her. Kate has always been then fun, outgoing, and down right sexy one in our friendship. I'm so happy that we've both found guys at the same time; makes the process much easier.

"This is your Captain speaking, we are beginning our descent to New York City. Please fasten your seatbelts." I turn the chair to face the table and fasten my seatbelt, I try to sneak in a quick power nap before landing.
________________________________
Jack's POV

"Jack right?" I nod and shake a blonde's hand. "Elliot Grey, I understand you work with Ana?"

"Miss Steele's assistant," I say sternly.

"So what are your plans after working as Ana's assistant?" Elliot asks. "Planning on becoming Chief, or venture out and start my own company." I keep things short and simple. I'm sick and tired of being around these assholes. Especially Mr. Christian Fucking Grey. We spent time in the same foster home back in Detroit. The fucker doesn't even recognize me, why would he? He got picked by the rich family and I got stuck in the system.

When I found out my boss was his bitch that tipped the iceberg for me. I'm going to take everything that fucker owes me.

"Ana, its time to go baby.." He says as he shakes her awake. Oh and I know just where to start.

________________________________

Anastasia's POV

"Mm.." I groan as my eyes flutter open. I'm greeted by a warm smile and shimmering grey eyes. "You look handsome Mr. Grey," He knees in front of me and unbuckles my seatbelt. I feel a stinging sensation around my wrists and I wince. I look down and find red welts. Shit.

"Ana," he captures my wrists and rubs them. "I did hurt you." He frowns. "You guys go on, Ana and I will be out shortly." He tells the others and tries his best to hover over me, hiding my hands. They all exit the plane and it's just us. He's pouting and it's doing things to me, how can just a look turn me on? I run my hands through his stubble and kiss his lips gently. "Anastasia why didn't you tell me to stop?" He asks and denies my touch. "Because it didn't hurt, it felt...Christian it wasn't bad it was out of this world. I enjoyed it way more than I can explain. Don't fuss over this." I rest my hands on either side of his cheeks and kiss him once more. "I don't ever want to hurt you.. the last time I did, you left." He whispers under his breath and wraps his hands around my wrist and gently brings them down and puts my hands behind my back. "Last time was different, now I know you love me,"

"Yes, I do. I love you." His frown vanishes. "I'll just wear jewelry, I'm guessing you packed some with all those clothes and shoes you packed for me?" He nods and takes my hand. I gladly take his and we walk to the front of the plane. "Oh wait!" He grabs a jacket and drapes it around my shoulders. "Don't want you to get cold" he kisses my cheek. "This is very ungrey," I giggle. "I love it," he laughs and picks me up bridal style. "I wonder what else you love" he takes us down the stairs and onto the tarmac. Everyone beams and claps.

"Oh no," I laugh.

"This is Sawyer, he will be our driver and security guard—along with his partner Prescott." Christian says and we all greet each other. "If you'll follow me, the car is just this way." We head through the doors of the airport and stop when we see the car. Sawyer and Elliot stows away our luggage while everyone else loads into the car. Christian and I take the second row. "You okay?" I lean into Christian and whisper in his ear. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

We pull into the Marriott and everyone scrambles out of the car. "Jack, please lead the way." I say and he does just that. We follow him into the lobby and wait for a short while as he grabs the key cards. "Miss Steele your room is  the Executive suite, 415D. Mine is just left of yours 414D." He hands me two key cards. "Thank you Jack."

"Christian did you book a room for Elliot and Kate?" I question. "Yes, Sawyer gave them their key cards."
"I have to run through some things with Jack later, we have a few hours until then." I wrap my hands around his waist and we walk together to the elevator. "So what do you want to do for the next few hours?" Christian asks in a cool tone. "There's so many things we can do Sir," I giggle.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Two more updates coming this week. Trying to maneuver how things will be going while the characters are in New York.

We hit 1k reads. Thank you!

So excited to write some more.