20

"Here we are, after you Anastasia." Christian says as he opens the hotel door. This is very reminiscent of the first time he showed me the playroom...at that time I called it the red room of pain. "Is this where you keep your video games Mr. Grey?" I smirk.
"Oh you little," He swoops me up in a second and runs to through some doors leading to the bedroom. He tosses me on the bed and climbs between my legs and pins my arms above my head. "What shall I do to you?" He grins and I think he's going to kiss my lips, but instead kisses my forehead. "Anything of your choosing..Sir." His eyebrow shoots up and he contemplates his options. "Sleep with me," he kisses my cheek and then rolls onto his back. "Sleep?" I ask confused. "Yes, Miss Steele. I'm exhausted," he turns on his side, with one of his arms he pulls me into his embrace and we're spooning. Oh he feels so good, warm. "I'm a bit tired too, because of the flight and all." I whisper and close my eyes.

"Mine," He lays a gentle kiss on the exposed part of my neck and holds me tighter. "Yes, yours." I grin and slowly I drift asleep in the arms of my man.

"No!" I scream as I turn around in horror. Christian is lying on the ground covered in blood. "Wake up!" I yell as I try to shake his cold, hard body. "Come back to me." I cry and kiss his forehead.

I jolt awake. Christian. I scan the room to see where he is. "Christian!" I yell. I quickly get out of the bed and go on search for him. What a horrifying nightmare. If I ever lost him- "Ana?" He yells. I run to the sound of his voice, when I see him I launch myself at him. He walks back a few steps and picks me up, so my legs wraps around his torso. "What's wrong baby?" He kisses my cheek and holds me tightly. I don't say anything, instead I revel in his warmth. "Don't leave me, ever. I can't live without you." I whisper into his ear. "Only if you don't." He raises an eyebrow and eyes me.
"What is it baby?" He asks once more. I sigh and bury my face into the crook of his neck and inhale his intoxicating scent.
"You should be meeting up with Jack.. soon. Feel like a bath?"
"Yes," I whisper. God it felt so real; it's unnerving.

After our bath I head to my overnight bag and pull out a pair of my black lacy lingerie. I bend down and slowly slip on my panties. When I'm standing straight I sway my hips trying to get his attention. I head to the large hanged mirror to the left of me. I stand in front and stare at myself for a moment. In the back I see Christian's eyes on me. I smirk and put on my bra. "Don't just stand there gawking," I whisper. I turn around and his eyes shoot to his bag. He's wearing his slacks with the top button opened, he bends over and grabs his shirt from his bag. His muscles flex and ripple as he moves. My man is so fucking sexy. The things he could do to me...

I walk over to him and stand directly in front of him. "Anastasia," He whispers and closes his eyes for a moment, when he opens them his grey orbs looks lost. I place my hand over his heart and allow them to slide against his hot, slick skin. I wrap my other hand around his waist. He doesn't move, but I know he's not lost to my touch from his intake of breath. "Baby," I whisper and kiss his cheek. One hand find his hair, while the other makes its way into his pants, lightly squeezing his behind and pulling him into me. "Ana.." he groans. I drag my teeth along his jaw, through his prickly stubble. "Make love to me.." My lips find his. He doesn't touch me, he stands still. I run my tongue along his bottom lip asking him for permission. He pulls away from me and his hands take my wrists and puts them to my side. I feel rejected and unwanted. He doesn't desire me anymore? No that can't be. I furrow my eyebrows and turn around, confused.

I remove my panties and bra and throw it onto the bed. I head to my suitcase and grab a matching pair of bra and panties. "Anastasia," He says. I spin around and face him, "Stop. Stop with the Ana and Anastasia. What the fuck is your problem?" I ask exasperated. I grab a red silk dress and pull it on. It stops just above my knee and it clings to my skin, but doesn't reveal much. Perfect. "Your skin.."
He looks at my wrists. "Is this what all this brooding is about?" He nods and I walk to him. "Look at them," I hold them out for him to see. "They don't hurt, they're hardly noticeable, and this isn't your fault." He takes them and rubs the fading welts. "I pulled on my restraints, I did. Stop this. You rejected me.." I whisper and look down to my feet. "Ana, you're beautiful. I only did so because I didn't want to hurt you." 
              "You did, I wanted you. You gave into your head and not to me. How will this work if you don't talk to me? I need you Christian. I thought I lost you in my dreams, and then I began to lose you in reality. I wanted to make sure I had you...really had you." A tear falls lone on my cheek. His thumb wipes it away and he pulls me in and rests his head at the crook of my neck.  "Oh I love you Miss Steele," he pulls back ever so slightly and kisses me like his life depends on it.

His hand wraps around my waist and pulls me into him. "I.." He bites my bottom lip stopping me from talking. I run my hands through his hair and pull hard. "Love you," I murmur. He slaps my behind hard and I gasp in surprise. Oh Mr. Grey's back. "Christ.." he pushes me onto the bed and parts my legs, slowly he climbs up them kissing as he goes. I groan when he reaches the apex of my thighs. "Oh god.." I moan as he rips apart my panties and kisses me intimately. I lean up on my elbows and stare at him. He looks  at me in lust. He eases two fingers into me and slowly thrusts them in and out. "Ah!" I groan and clasp onto the sheets. "You're so wet," His mouth closes around my clitoris and sucks hard. My pelvis rises and falls as he continues his torture. "Mm," I bite my lip. He draws out his fingers. "I..want you," I murmur. He peers up at me. He stop all he's doing and kneels between my legs. He pulls down his boxers and his erection springs free. He bends down just slightly and rubs himself against my sensitive nub. "Please," I groan. "You're so sexy," he says and he pushes into me in a swift movement. He pounds and pounds into me not skipping a beat. "Oh Christian!" I almost scream. I let my head fall back. His hand wraps around my neck . My body jolts upward and he continues to slam into me. "Yes, Ana" he groans. "Give me all of you!" He slams into me harder, faster—oh hell. I hear a knock on the door and I think he's going to stop but he doesn't. "Give it to me," I bite my lip in an urge to keep quiet. His hand finds my clitoris and he rubs and pounds into me. "Coming!" I scream as I climax. I'm falling and falling. "Oh fuck!" Christian says as he comes. He laughs and quickly pulls out of me. I giggle and cover my mouth. "Go get the door, you said you were coming. They'll be waiting." He says and grabs the panties I threw on the bed. "You'll need these." He smirks.

I pull them on and try in an effort to smooth my just fucked hair. "How do I look?" I ask him. "Sexy as hell," he smiles his boyish smile. "Give me a kiss." He demands. I lean down and kiss the corner of his lips. "Hey!" He takes my hand and kisses my lips. "Mm.." I moan. I pull away and turn around. Before I leave Christian slaps my ass. "Stop!" I giggle. Oh finally he's back and so is his libido. I smile a secret smile.

I walk to the door and ask who's there. "Jack"
I open the door and ask him in. "I just need a second to grab my coat." I say and I walk back into the room shutting the door. "Jack's here." I murmur and grab my heels. "Sawyer will be with you" he says sternly. I decide on not arguing with him. I head into the en suite and brush through my hair and fix my bangs. I walk back into the bedroom and Christian is dressed and ready. "Where are you going?" I ask as I pull on my trench coat. "With Elliott to run some errands." He says nonchalantly. "In a tie and slacks?" I question. "Yes, don't you have a meeting to get to baby?" He smiles. "Oh hush," I walk to him and kiss his cheek and then I'm out the door with Jack.