37

A.N:

Hi! Sorry for being horrible with the updates but I've had some drastic changes in my life and writing haven't been on my mind as much.

I'll try my best to update. Enjoy!

PS: don't forget to leave comments! I'm more than happy to include your ideas and would love to hear what you want to see happen in this storyline.

"He's been fired," I tell Christian as I lay out my clothes for the day. "I'll be fine going back to work tomorrow," I remove my bra and panties and drop them in the laundry basket. "Please, I'll take however many personal guards you want," I run my finger along the lining of his Calvin Klein briefs . "Ana, are you sure you're okay? I'm shocked you're taking this so well," he runs his hands up my shoulders and to my face holding me dearly. "I'm fine, promise," I give him a reassuring smile and wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him in. "Let's get you into the shower," I giggle and slap Christian's ass.

"Is this the game you want to play Mrs. Grey?" He smirks and releases me. "Hmm I'm not Mrs. Grey yet," I test his patience.

"Is that so?" Before I can protest he picks me up and lifts me over his shoulder. "Hey!" I giggle and playfully slap his behind.  "Ms. Steele, what am I going to do with you?" He hisses and his hand lands hard on my behind. "Ah, not fair!" I groan.

After our shower Christian and I head to his trainer Claude. Hopefully after a few weeks I'll be in good enough shape to last longer in the playroom with Mr. Sexpertise. I've never worked out a day in my life, not like this anyway. I must say it isn't as bad as my brain worked it out to be. I feel more energetic and ready to take on the world. "The shower is that way," Christian pulls me out of my thoughts and guides me to a private shower room. "Quick one?" I ask him and set my bag on the wooden bench. The room is rather large and has dark gray tiling from floor to ceiling. "Oh?" He smirks and pulls off his tank. "I mean I'm going to shower quickly," I remove my leggings and sports bra and place them in a laundry bag.

I step into the shower and immediately turn the water on letting it cascade over my body. Oh it feels like heaven.

When I've finished I dry my hair and get dressed, Christian is sitting on the wooden bench staring at me with wonder. If it had been a few weeks ago I would have been a nervous wreck under his watch. "What?" I whisper. "You look lovely baby," He smiles and pulls me onto his lap. "Hm you smell amazing," I nuzzle his neck. "You should wear this more often," He plays with the straps of my dress and pulls them down ever so slightly. he lands small wet kisses along my shoulder, going up my neck, and finally he reaches my lips. I kiss him with a newly found adoration and weave my hands through his damp hair. After a moment I pull away and gather my loose items and stuff them into my gym bag.

"We have to talk," Christian says as he takes my hand and we head out of the building. "I'll have Taylor follow us," He says and grabs my bag and lets go of my hand. "Wait here," Out of nowhere Sawyer joins me and greets me. Where are we going? There's no way we're heading back to Escala, it's hardly a few blocks away. I pull out my phone and there's a text from Kate.

To: Ana
From: Kate
We need to talk. Soon.

What is going on with everyone today. I shoot her a text letting her know I'm free for lunch tomorrow. Christian joins me once more. "Come," he opens the passenger door to the R8 and I slip in. He joins me on the Driver side and with no caution pulls out into the street and speeds off.