27

After everyone's left Christian leads me to the front door.

"Come this way," Christian says excitedly as we head up the grand stairs. "Slow your roll," I giggle. "Sorry," He smiles and we continue up the stairs. "This will soon be yours," he whispers and opens some French doors. "Christian this is.." there's a large balcony leading out to the backyard, but I hardly think calling this a backyard could describe its enormity. It's probably eight football fields combined. There's everything you could ever dream of having. An enormous infinity pool, a pool house, a tennis court, an out door dining area, and the whole field could be considered a golfing course. What really catches my eye is the view; how the trees join the beautiful pink, purple and blue sky, seamlessly.

"It's beautiful, thank you for showing me," he wraps his arms around my waist from behind and nuzzles my neck. "I want to give you everything Anastasia,"
"All I want is you," I whisper.

"I love you," He breathes and turns me around. "What did I do to deserve you?" He asks and I can't answer him because I'm posing the same question. "I've fallen in love with you completely," I murmur. "I'd do anything for you," He kisses my forehead. "So flowery Mr. Grey," I smirk.

"It's your fault, you came into my life and turn it upside down."
"We have to talk about some things," I whisper.
"What things?"
"I have some questions that's all, later." I step back and run my hands alongside his biceps. I unbutton his shirt almost completely. "Wait," He murmurs and closes the doors and draw the curtains. He joins me once more. I undo the last two buttons and I push his shirt off of his shoulders and it falls unceremoniously to the floor. I bend and remove my heels. "You look so beautiful," he whispers and pulls me into him. "So do you," I giggle. He kisses my lips for a moment and drags his tongue along my cheek and to my neck. "Anastasia," he groans and pushes his hips into mine. I run my hands down his abs and tug on his happy trail. "I want you," I whisper and look straight into his stormy eyes. Desire looms through them and I know he wants me too. My intrepid fingers struggles to undo his belt. "Here," He whispers and does it for me. "Bed,"

He picks me and walks over the bed, tossing me, and then climbing over me. "Bossy little thing," he smirks and kisses me sweetly, biting my lower lip. My hands find his luscious hair and I pull. His tongue entwines with mine, his hands inches down to the hem of my dress, between my thighs. His hand trails over my hip, along my stomach and to my breasts, squeezing and then teasing my nipples. I moan but his kiss captures them. My pelvis tilts up and down riding the waves of pleasure and I feel friction against his erection. He stops kissing me and thrusts his erection into me. "Oh yes," I moan and he does it once more. I push back each time he flexes his hips, I moan and tilt my head back, closing my eyes.

His mouth finds mine and he kisses me like he's never before, he's full of want, need, desire, and I am too. I run my hands over his shoulders, and into his hair pulling hard. My legs wrap around him and my heels urge him to continue. "Fuck," He whispers under his breathe. He stops everything and reaches into his pants. I follow his hand and take hold of his erection. My heels pulls down his pants, giving me more room to work with. "I want to be inside of you," He groans and it's a plea.

I flip us over so that I'm on top. I get off of him, and off of the bed. "Bathroom?" I ask him and he points at the door. "Why are you leaving?" He asks confused. I head to the bathroom and close the door behind me. "Oh Ana you need to drive this man crazy," I look at myself in the mirror. I can do this. I remove my dress and panties. I'm marrying him, why am I so shy?

I eye the robe that's folded on a white shelf. I grab it and remove the sash. I grab a bottle of baby oil and head back out. "I want to play," I whisper. He's gloriously naked, his erection stands high and waiting, "Come," He smirks.

"Yes I want to,"
"How lewd Mrs. Grey,"

He takes my hand and pulls me into him. "You looked sexy in that dress, but even sexier naked."

"I want to fuck you," He whispers. "Make love to me," I kiss his neck and sit astride him. He caresses my behind. "What's this?" I give him the sash and baby oil. "Making love doesn't have to be vanilla," I lean down and bite his lips. "You beguile me," He whispers. He flips me over so I'm on my back and he hovers over me. "Hands," I put them above my head and he fastens the robe around my left wrist, and then threads it through the wooden pole and tightens it around my other wrist.

"We won't need this," he puts the baby oil on the nightstand. He parts my leg with his. "We've got all we need right here," he thrusts his fingers into me and I moan tilting my head back. "Christian," I groan and his fingers continue to slide in and out, and in...and out.

"Mm, always ready," he drags them through my pubic hair, along my belly, over my breast and to my mouth. "How do you taste?" He smirks. I close my teeth around his fingers and suck hard. "Ah!" He groans and pulls them. "That's enough," I release his fingers and giggle. "What's so funny?"

His hand wraps around my neck and inches up along my jaw. "You are,"

"Oh yeah?" He thrusts into me jolting my body forward and earning a resounding moan from me. "Yes!" I almost scream. He doesn't stop and he's hitting every sweet spot again and again and I'm meeting him. "Ana no!" He grunts. I want him, all of him, I don't stop I grind against him as he thrusts into me sweetly, it's mind-blowing. I clench around him, "Ana!" He hisses and stills, coming, pouring everything into me and it's enough to send me over the edge. I squeeze my eyes shut and let my body take over me, spiraling into a healing orgasm that goes on and on again.

Christian kisses my eyes, my nose, and finally my mouth. "All this waiting," I whisper, "it was worth it," I smile and close my eyes once more. He reaches over and unties me, I gasp and realize he's still inside of me. He flexes his hips and I groan. "You okay?" He asks. I nod and my hands find his beautiful copper. He pulls out of me and rests his head on my chest. "Was that funny?" He teases. "It was everything but funny, soon to be Husband."

There's a knock and our heads both shoot up to the door. "Shit, your dad's still here!" Christian gets off of me and it's the fastest I've seen him move. I climb under the sheets while he hurries to dress himself. "Yes?" He answers. "It's Ray!" My dad answers. I turn the other way and close my eyes. I hear the door open, "She's just fallen asleep," Christian whispers. I cover my mouth trying to stop myself from laughing. "Oh I see, well I just wanted to say thank you for having me over. You better take care of my girl, she deserves everything," Ray says sternly.

"I plan to. I want to give her everything and more," more there's that word again.

"I'll have Sawyer show you to your room Mr. Steele, I'll let Anastasia know you came to check on her." Christian says.

"Call me Ray, son."

"Ray, have a good night!" He enthuses and calls for Sawyer. I hear the the door closes. "Now that was funny," I turn around smile. He throws the covers to one side and exposes my naked body. "Turn over," He demands and I comply knowing what he has in mind. "Is this funny?" He slaps my behind once, twice, thrice.

"Ah!" I moan. I turn over once more. "No Sir, it's not funny." I smirk. "What am I going to do with you?" He chuckles.

"Fuck me," I bite my bottom lip.