3

I sit crossed-legged on my bed with my head in my hands. This man will be the death of me. But he will also be the one that lifts me. He's so confusing sometimes. The mercurial megalomaniac that happens to be a sex god and fifty shades of fucked up. I lay back and let my mind wander to the simpler times—even then, I wasn't as happy as I am now. I can hardly imagine what my life would be like now.

Oh, I've slept for so long. My eyes flutter open and wonder to the soft light illuminating from my bedroom window. I get up and grab my phone and email Christian.
________________________________
To: Christian Grey
From: Anastasia Steele

I'm not a quick fuck.
I had a dream about you this morning like I do most mornings. You did rude things to me, and then you came to reality and fucked me senseless.
I'm not complaining. Our affairs are, well, words couldn't justify just how good they are.
You left me, and I've never felt so needy in my life until I met you. I want to be with you, Christian. Why can't you stay the night with me?

Anastasia Steele
________________________________
I get up and head to the kitchen to make some tea. I miss Kate; She'd stay with me. She's done it for the past four years. She'd tell me to suck it up and to watch some old movies that make you cry your eyes out. I walk over to my couch and wrap my half-naked body with a blanket. I hear my phone ring. It's Christian. He must be calling because he saw my text.

"Hi.." I whisper.

"Anastasia, of all things I wanted these past few days were to spend the night with you, to wake up to those pink rosy cheeks, and your legs entangled with mine. I'm sorry I left today, but I told you I had things I had to attend to for work." He sighs.

"Yes, I know, but what about other times?" I say with anger dripping off my tongue.

"Anastasia, open your door." He whispers and hangs up.

I hear a soft knock on my door. Oh my, is Christian here? I get up and wrap the blanket around me tightly as I open my door. There's a bouquet of white flowers and a note. I sigh and take them into the apartment. Before I can close the door, I hear a small laugh. Just around the corner stands Christian Grey. "Can I stay?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"You're the most confusing man...no. You can't stay."

"Miss Steele, you wound me." He pretends as though I've punctured his heart.

"I'm still mad at you. You don't get it, do you? I want hearts and flowers. I want you, Christian. Though I feel like I'm given a portion of who you truly are. You're.." before I can finish my sentence, he walks to me and crashes his lips into mine. His tongue glides smoothly on my lip, asking for permission, and I allow it. Our tongues dance together to a slick tempo. He pulls away and turns to close the door, and I'm left panting. He smiles at me and removes the blanket wrapped around me, and embraces me.

"Anastasia, I need you just as much" he kisses my eyes, cheek, my lips, and then my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck. "Can I stay tonight?" He whispers as he continues his trail of wet kisses down my shoulder. I moan softly. He picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist. "Yes," I say with a smile.

He walks us over to the kitchen counter, and I sit leveled with his stormy gray eyes. "You're a maddening woman," he smiles. "You drive me crazy, Mr. Grey." I run my hands up from his shoulders to his soft stubble. "What shall we do tonight, Miss Steele?" He asks as he trails kisses over my breasts and my nipples harden and stretch. "No sex," I say playfully. He pauses and looks up at me. "Okay." He smiles brightly.

"What?"

"I said okay, Anastasia," he laughs. "I'll go get you your robe." Before he can go, I trap him with my legs and pull him back to me. I tilt his chin up and lay a soft kiss on his lips, and run my hands through his hair. He kisses back, and the kiss changes—it's more persistent, needy, passionate. I groan, and he pulls away and moves to my ears, and nibbles on them. Oh, is it always going to be like this? "What do you want, baby?" His hands travel up my thighs and to my behind. "I want...you," I whisper. "Where?" He asks.

"Here, my bedroom, the couch, the floor, the shower... I don't care, as long as it's with you." He stares at my blue orbs for a moment, and a smile grows on his beautifully shaped lips. "You're getting so brave. I like it when you tell me what you want." He picks me up and takes me to my bedroom.

We stand in my dim room at the foot of my bed. "You're wearing too many clothes," I say as I take a step forward. I kiss him as my hands play with the belt loops of his jeans. He reaches for the hem of his t-shirt and pulls it over his head.  I get on my knees and kiss his erection through his jeans. I drag my tongue along his happy trail. I trail wet kisses on his hip bones. My intrepid fingers unbutton his jeans and zip down the zipper.

He looks down at me and smirks, I pull his jeans down, and he steps out of them. His erection springs free, and I take hold of him and start stroking him. He's here in the flesh, and I'd like nothing more than to show him how happy I am. I smile and draw him into my mouth. I suck the bead of moisture on his tip. "Oh, Ana," he groans and cups my head. I flick my tongue as I stroke him. Oh, he tastes delicious. I feel his body stiffen and draw him out of my mouth and suck hard on his tip. "Oh fuck, Ana.." he moans as his warm liquid hits the back of my mouth. I swallow and smirk up at him. He pulls me to my feet and kisses me aggressively. " I can taste myself on your tongue, but you taste better." He pulls away and hooks his thumb into my panties, and takes them off. "Lay down," He whispers, and I do as I'm told. He makes his way between my legs and pins my arm above my head. "Are you sure you want this?" He asks. "Yes, I want you inside of me." And with that, he makes sweet love to me.

I wake to a smiling Christian Grey staring at me. "You're beautiful," He says as he kisses my cheek. "You are Mr. Grey."

"So much for no sex," he smirks. "Mm... You're too tempting." I stretch out beside him. "You're staying." I run my hands through his hair. "That I am Miss Steele, I sleep better with you,"  he confesses.

"But you haven't got any sleep" he moves so that I am beneath him, and he pries my legs open with his. I wrap my legs around his waist, and he kisses my lips chastely. I bite my lip as he sucks on my nipples. "I'll sleep now, baby" He smiles as he moves down to my stomach and kisses it. He rests his head and wraps the blanket around us. "Goodnight, Anastasia."

<edited>