18

"Christian!" I giggle as he tosses me onto the bed. It amazes me that they could fit a queen sized bed in this tiny cabin. "You're so sexy," he smirks and unbuttons his shirt. "I'm sure we'll give the flight attendants something to think about when you're screaming my name," he removes his shirt and places it on one of the chairs. I lean up and rest my weight on my elbows. I watch his every move. Oh he's a walking sex god, no wonder every woman that lay their eyes on him become hypnotized and can't stop staring at him. He bends down and reaches into his overnight bag and pulls out hand cuffs. He turns and looks at me and smiles. My eyes widen. He's going to restrain me, oh my insides starts to do summersaults. I bite my lip and stare down at his pants, he's hard and I can see the outline of his erection perfectly.

He drops the cuffs on the bed and they clink in return. "I have the key here," he shows me the small key and places it on the table that connects to the two chairs. "It's a universal key," he whispers and he unbuckles his belt and pulls it out of the loops of his pants. He unbuttons and unzips his pants but doesn't go any further. "I'm going to restrain you with these," He whispers. "But first," he leans down and kisses my thigh before hiking up my dress. "Oh Anastasia, no panties. Are you trying to kill me?" He gasp in surprise. He takes one cuff and fastens it to my left hand, he pushes my left knee up and he takes the other side of the cuff and fastens it around my ankle. He does the same on the right. I move my wrists and test out how they feel. "Don't pull, they'll bite" he climbs up my body and kisses my lips. He rolls his hips and deepen the kiss. "Mm," I moan into his mouth and push my pelvis up to meet him. "You're a greedy girl," his hand finds my breast and he pulls at my nipple through my dress. "I am going to fuck you until you scream," his mouth trails down my neck, when he reaches my breast his teeth closes around my nipple and he pulls hard, earning a drawn out moan from me. He rises once more and I can see a bead of sweat running down his chest and along his abs. Oh I want to lick it and drag my tongue through his happy trail. He reaches into his pants and slowly pulls out his erection. He moves his hands up and around it, slowly pumping himself. I lick my lip and wait patiently for his next move. "Like what you see?" He chuckles. "Yes..Sir." I mewl. He climbs onto the bed and comes between my legs.

"Keep your eyes open, I want you to see me." He smirks and without caution he's inside of me. "Ah!" I groan as he thrusts into me, jolting my body forward. "You wanted this?" He asks as his hand reaches for my jaw and holds it in place as he pounds into me. "Yes, oh.. I like it rough Christian." I groan and try to move my legs but it's no use. His index finger runs over my lip and I capture it in my mouth. I suck harder and harder as he increases his pace. "Ana!" He groans and circles his hips and pushes into me once more. I bite down on his finger and pull on my restraints trying to stop my eminent orgasm. "I. Want. To. Hear. You." He says between thrusts. He draws his finger out of my mouth, and holds my jaw once more, and thrusts sharply. "Oh!" I groan and my legs begin to quiver, my stomach tightens, and my body  stiffens. If I come I don't think I'll be able to handle it. "Give it to me Ana." He groans and slams into me,  I can feel every single inch of him. "Christian!" I scream as my orgasm rips me open, I arch my back and my toes curl trying to ride through the sensations of this mind blowing, world shattering climax. It goes on and on and I become anew finally realizing that Christian knows my body better than myself. "Oh fuck!" He slams into me once more and then stills as he empties himself into me. He cocoons my face with his arms and
leans down and kisses me gently. He breaks the kiss, "How was that?"

"Oh Mr. Grey, it was mind-blowingly good." I smile. "You can fuck me like this anytime." He smirks and pulls out of me. "Ahh.." I wince. He reaches over to the table and retrieves the key. "Did I hurt you?" He frowns. "Are you serious?" I ask confused and he nods. "No, you sent me to a seventh heaven," I say shyly. He unlocks both cuffs and then removes them. He takes my ankle and massages the life back into it and does the same to the other. I stretch my hands and legs out like a starfish testing if they still work. Christian hovers over me."Hi," he smiles and kisses my cheek. "Hi to you too." I feel his erection pressing against my stomach. "Again?" I ask and furrow my eyebrows. "Yes, what can I say. You're Aphrodite, I'll never not want you." He confesses. I run my hand along his taut stomach  until I reach his member. He's warm and his skin feels like velvet. I stroke his length and with my other hand I slowly tuck him back into his pants. I zip him up and then button his pants. "Oh Ana, what are you doing to me?" I wrap my hands around his neck, and my legs around his waist and pull him down to me. I flip us over so that I'm on top. "Loving you." I smile and my lips find his.

I break away from our kiss and  slowly climb off of him. I quickly grab a thong from my overnight bag and slip it on. Christian gets up and I throw him his shirt. "The others will be here soon." I say and I grab my hair brush and try to fix my dreadful sex hair. "You look good baby," He whispers and snakes his arms around me and pulls me in. "Really good," He kisses my shoulder and holds me tighter. "Oh, Christian if you keep doing this we'll never leave this cabin." I groan and pull away. "Okay, lets go entertain the riffraff!" He smirks.

"No!" I giggle and we make our way out of the cabin.

We sit on one of the longer chairs and I cuddle up next to him. I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. "Do you like me touching you?" I ask before I can stop myself. "Anastasia I am a starving man for your touch." He smiles and holds me closer to him. "So, will I have you to myself anytime this week?" He asks. "Yes, all of Thursday afternoon."

"Perfect." He pulls me onto his lap and holds me. "Who else will be joining us?" I ask. "I've invited two people." He says casually. The captain comes out to greets us. He's rather young to be a captain. "Your guests are here Mr. Grey, Mrs. Grey," I shoot a dirty look at Christian and I hit his hand. I get up off of him and sit at the seat across from him.

"Ana!" Kate beams. "Oh..what are you.. Kate!" I smile. My best friend is here. Elliot and Jack emerges shortly after. Kate takes the seat next to mine and she leans over and whispers, "what happened?"

"What do you mean?" I ask quizzically. "Nothing." That's weird. I make a mental note to test her for information later. "Hi Jack, where's Hannah?" I ask. "She couldn't make it, said she felt sick." He looks pale and tired. Have I been working him too hard?

"You've met Christian," he nods and they shake hands. Christian eyes me and I get up and take his side. The flight attendant emerges from the front and begins to discuss safety. We all tune in and listen to her. I'm certain the only people here that know of these private jet rules are Christian and Elliot.

Sooner than we realize, we are off and in the air.   As soon as it's safe Christian excuses us and pulls me into the cabin. "What?" I ask. He pushes me against the door and picks me up and wraps my legs around him. "Christian no," I whisper. He crashes his lips onto mine and presses himself against me. "No, they'll hear us Christian. Not now." He doesn't stop and his mouth moves to my neck and down to my breasts. "Stop!" He pauses and stares at me. "Christ Ana," he breathes and lets me down. "He's looking at you like you're a fucking meal. He wants what's mine!" He throws his hand in the air. "Your jealousy is becoming you. You need to calm down, seriously. I'm yours! How many times do I have to tell you this?" I turn around and put my head in my hands. "Come back when you can calm the fuck down." I sigh and leave the cabin.

"Ana," Kate motions me to sit next to her. "Trouble in paradise?" She asks. "Oh no, he's just a jealous mess." She looks boggled. "Jack" I whisper. She bursts into laughter and everyone else joins. "So what are we doing in New York?" Elliot asks. "Jack and I have some work stuff to do, but you guys can do whatever you like until Thursday." I smile.

Christian emerges from the cabin and Kate sits next to Elliot. "Oh there you are!" Elliot beams. Christian disregards him and takes a seat next to me. "I'm sorry" he whispers and turns my head and kisses me sweetly. "Mm.." I smile and   move in closer. "I love you," I whisper into his ear. "And I, you" he smiles my favorite smile. "Oh get a room!" Kate yells. We both laugh and soon we're back to normal. Elliot begins to tell stories about how Christian bullied him. I reach for his hand and give him an assuring squeeze.