22

"Anastasia?" I exclaim as I walk into our hotel room. I see a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom. I pick them up as I go. I open then bedroom door and enter. Still no Ana. "Ana!" I yell as I put her clothes on the bed. I hear the shower going so I quickly undress and head into the bathroom. She's humming to a tune and washing the suds out of her hair. I step into the shower behind her and embrace her from behind. "Oh!" She giggles. "Hi," She whispers. "Hi baby," I move her hair to onside and place a lone kiss on her neck. "Miss me?" I ask and hold her tighter, the water cascades over her and splashes onto me. "Yes, the meeting was dreadful!"
"One more day and you'll be all mine.." I release her and begin to massage her scalp. "Mm.." she moans. "Feels good?" She nods and I stop to add some conditioner to her hair. "Hm strawberry," this is why her hair smells so good.
I massage her scalp once more and the conditioner runs through her hair. "You're done," I say and she turns around. "My turn," I look at her in wonder. A woman's never washed me before..well not my upper body, let alone my hair. "Let me," she whispers. She grabs a bottle of shampoo and bend my neck allowing her to do so. She runs her hands through my hair and then uses her nails to scratch my scalp. "Oh this feels amazing." I close my eyes and enjoy her hands in my hair. She tugs just slightly signaling me to step forward. The suds from my hair flow down my face. "Now all of you," she smirks and grabs the bath sponge.

Anastasia's POV

Christian grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist, then takes another and walks back to the shower. He wraps it around my body and then takes my hand. "I want to dry your hair," He whispers. He grabs a hair towel from the rack and pulls me to him. "You're so beautiful," I smile and give him a gentle kiss on his lips. I turn around in his embrace and wait for his magical fingers. He towel dries my hair and massages my scalp. "Oh," I murmur and close my eyes. "I like taking care of you," He whispers and kisses my naked shoulder. "I've noticed," I turn around so that I'm facing him. "I want to take care of you too," I stare into his stormy grey eyes. He closes his eyes as though in pain, those beautiful long lashes touch his now red skin. "It goes both ways Christian."
"I know, it's just hard accepting it. I'm trying." Oh my poor fifty. "Come here," I say as I open my arms and my heart to this beautiful man. I let my hands roam his back and I reach down to his towel and pull it off of him. "Skin," I whisper and hold his head to my chest. "I love you Christian, so much." He lifts his head and smiles. "You make me feel cherished." He takes my hand and places it over his heart. It warms my heart having him opening up to me like this.

In the bedroom Christian lies on my stomach sleeping. I am finally getting a chance to read my emails and respond to them. I get a call from my mom.

"Hi..mom," I whisper shyly. The last time I saw her I was naked and sexing with Christian..

"I'm so sorry about the other day, if I knew you would've been coming over I never would have.." she cuts me off.

"Ana dear it's okay, you're an adult and I know that you'd be doing..anyway. I wanted to see what you're doing tomorrow." She says and I can hear Bob yelling in the background.
"Oh you didn't get my message? I'm in New York." I try my best to listen to what he's saying. Christian stirs and his eyes flutter open. He kisses my stomach and rolls over so he's on his stomach. "Why?" I ask my mom. He starts to trail kisses down south. Oh no.
" I wanted to see if you wanted to.."
"Stop!" I say sternly.
"What?" Mom says confused. "Oh I'm sorry mom, it's just this pest keeps bothering me!" I scream out of surprise when his mouth covers my clitoris. "I'll call you another time then.." she trails off. "No!" I pull Christian's hair and he winces in pain. "Sorry, go ahead mom."
"I wanted to see if you wanted to have dinner with Bob and I, Christian can come if you'd like"
"Sounds lovely, I'll ask if he's free on Saturday." She tells me to have a goodnight and then hang up.

Christian is sitting in front of me with a huge smirk on his face. "Don't." I say and swat his arm. "I was talking to my mother! Have you no shame?" I get up out of bed and grab my silk robe from the couch in the common room. I walk back to the bedroom and stop before him. "You look ravishing. Let's fuck." He says salaciously. "No." I say sternly trying to hide the effect he has on me. "Baby," He takes my hand and pulls me to the bed. "Say yes," he grinds his hip into me and I can feel his naked erection against my hot wet core. I groan and I meet him. He pins my hands down and above my head. "Ah!" I groan as he sinks into me.